Sales Development Representative
Location: Casselberry, Florida
Department: Business Development
Reports to: SVP of Sales and Marketing
Summary of Position Role/Responsibilities
In this position you will be prospecting and qualifying potential clients by asking questions that focus on their need for long term nurse staffing. The sales development representative needs to possess excellent communication and time management skills, in addition to a strong desire to succeed and grow within the company. If you enjoy a culture of collaboration with peers while changing people’s lives, this might be the opportunity for you!
Essential Functions of the Job
- Generates quality leads thru a multi-channel prospecting approach: cold calling, emails, social media, CRM’s and data bases
- Supports the National Sales Directors within the assigned territory
- Meet or exceed Avant’s mission and financial monthly, quarterly and annual targets
- Meets KPI’s and heavy call volume of 50-100 calls per day
- Identifies key decisions makers from potential new clients, within selected markets, and coordinates high quality meetings
- Sells our services to HR, VP and C-level Executives within respective regions and confidently manages current client relationships
- Shares, learns and collaborates with team members and manager to develop strategies, improve execution, and generate ideas that drive great team results and success
- Attends lunches, dinners, and conventions for the industry in your area as our representative
- Growth oriented, ambitious and eager to achieve excellence and mastery of the role
- Able to deal effectively with strategic issues, as well as the tactical, operational details
- Abie to influence key C/V level decision makers and understand organizational business drivers, challenges and pain points
- Be available to work outside of normal business hours to meet client’s needs and can travel, when needed, to represent Avant
Marginal Functions of the Job
Other duties as assigned.
Normal Work Schedule
This is a full-time exempt position. Standard business hours: Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
Education, Training and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Previous staffing experience is preferred.
- Proven track record of sales and generating B2B relationships and revenue
- Experience selling (on the phone) directly to the C-suite healthcare clients
- Key skills: planning, creativity, tenacity, and displaying good judgment
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit and skill set
- Strong typing skills an excellent knowledge of word processing tools, spreadsheets and CRM/Data bases
- Required Licenses, Certifications, and Other Specific Requirements of Law
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) certification (training will be provided)
Other Characteristics of the Position
- Physical Demands:
- Sitting for long periods at a time
- Regularly required to talk or hear
- Occasional lifting of office supplies up to 20 lbs
- Vision abilities including close vision and ability to adjust focus
- Mental Demands:
- Must understand and follow a set of clear oral and/or written procedures without deviation
- Performs repetitive routine tasks
- Withstand moderate amounts of stress
- Must adhere to a provided work schedule to meet a set of qualitative production standards
- Implements others’ decisions/procedures with little judgment required
- Must relay information orally
- Work Environment:
- This job operates standard office equipment in a professional office environment.
Policy Making and/or Interpretation
Administer Avant regulations, policies and procedures.
- Internal: Daily contact with professional staff members, and contracted field staff.
- External: Regular contact with vendors, governmental agencies, and clients.
Statement of Responsibility for Confidential Data
- Has access to, and requires daily use of, confidential records
- Required by federal law to maintain strict confidentiality of “Avant” employee information and maintain security of such information
- Proprietary Information and Non-Conflict Agreement required