Location: Casselberry, FL
Department: Human Resources
Reports to: Director of Human Resources
Summary of Position Role/Responsibilities
Essential Functions of The Job
- Serve as main point of contact and support for field staff employees and maintain continuous contact through email, phone, text, and face to face communication.
- Identify the needs of the employees and provide coaching or otherwise help them to improve a situation or resolve a conflict.
- Build trust and professional meaningful relationships with field staff employees for their retention and success.
- Work as a team with other departments to effectively develop unique plans of action to persuade, support, and solve problems in relation to field staff employees.
- Remain current and ensure compliance with employment laws and regulations.
- Pre-empt and resolve issues that may lead to termination of contract by client or employee.
- Assist with the process of termination of employment.
- Collaborate with the Clinical Team during the remediation process.
- Update company database and reports and communicate updates to all necessary parties.
- Liaise with all Avant departments to answer and resolve field staff questions or concerns.
- Conduct Culture Shock and other orientation lectures.
- Partner with Payroll team in onboarding new employees.
- Manage personal time off, continuing education requests, and various employee documents.
- Provide employee timecard coaching.
Marginal Functions of The Job
- Other duties as assigned
Normal Work Schedule
Education, Training, And Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field required or equivalent work exp.
- 3 years of experience in Human Resources, Counseling or business required
- Exceptional communication (written and verbal) and collaboration skills
- Experience working or living outside the U.S. and the ability to interact with International people.
- Proficiency to work with various software programs including but not limited to email, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Required Licenses, Certifications, and Other Specific Requirements of Law
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) certification
Other Characteristics of The Position
- Sitting for long periods at a time
- Regularly required to talk or hear
- Occasional lifting of office supplies up to 20 lbs.
- Vision abilities including close vision and ability to adjust focus
- Must understand and follow a set of clear oral and/or written procedures without deviation
- Performs repetitive routine tasks
- Withstand moderate amounts of stress
- Must adhere to a provided work schedule to meet a set of qualitative production standards
- Perform tasks that vary little from day to day
- Implements others’ decisions/procedures with little judgment required
- Must relay information orally
- This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely operates standard office equipment.
- Internal: Daily contact with professional staff members, and contracted field staff.
- External: Regular contact with vendors.
Statement of Responsibility for Confidential Data
- Has access to, and requires daily use of, confidential records
- Required by federal law to maintain strict confidentiality of “Avant” employee information and maintain security of such information
- Proprietary Information and Non-Conflict Agreement required