Client Services Specialist
Location: Casselberry, FL
Department: Client Services
Reports to: Account Manager
Do you want to change lives? Are you interested in helping international healthcare professionals achieve their American Dream? If so, join us at Avant!
Avant Healthcare Professionals is the premier recruiting and staffing specialist for internationally educated healthcare professionals and we have been named to the Inc. 5000 List of America's Fastest-Growing Private Companies for 7+ years. Our comprehensive program guides qualified registered nurses, physical and occupational therapists through each stage of the licensure and immigration process and makes it simple! Avant Healthcare Professionals has grown 40 percent annually since its inception in 2003, and with healthcare and social assistance employment projected to grow by 3.4 million, healthcare staffing is a thriving industry. While experiencing a period of tremendous growth, Avant offers tremendous opportunities for eager professionals looking for an opportunity to build their career.
Summary of Position Role/Responsibilities
The Client Services Specialist provides administrative support and coordination with the HCP and the Clients for the Client Services Team. The position is responsible for ensuring the backednd workflow for the ongoing submittal process of resumes to clients for consideration and placement. The position plays an important role in increasing efficiency and consistent communication with the healthcare professionals (HCPs) and clients.
Essential Functions of The Job
- Be a champion for Avant Healthcare Professionals goals, our people and our mission, exemplifying our values, while supporting Avant’s strategic business building initiatives
- Foster an environment that values the client and healthcare professionals
- Collaborates in the HCP placement process, including recent submittals sent, interviews requested from clients, discuss placement concerns with the HCPs under the direction and assistance of Account Manager and Client Services Manager.
- Communicate with clients regularly to understand their needs as it relates to Client interviews inclusive of interview platforms and execution of the client interviews.
- Assists in training for all new Client Services Specialist (CSS) including the creation of onboarding calendar
- Escalate issues related to client or HCP encounters and/or placements as appropriate
- Advise Account Manager of HCP language barriers that may impact placement
- Assist with scheduling, connecting client and HCP interviews
- Follow up with interview outcomes under the direction of Client Services Manager and Account Managers
- Provide updates to the HCPs regarding Client offers and or declinations once client interview feedback has been received
- Obtain specific declinations reasons from clients on all RN’s not offered and update ABMS with this data
- Discusses HCP potential placement concerns with the RN as it relates to state of placement, client, weather etc.
- Escalate to the respective Account Manager and/or Client Services Manager any HCP placement concerns outside of CSS scope
- Communicate with RN candidates in the placement process – provides email contact, information regarding their process estimated timelines and required documentation as needed
- Respond to, resolve, troubleshoot any issues arising in the placement process
- Troubleshoot CSS workflow on a quarterly basis to review current processes and current workflow
- Audit current reports utilized by CSS team to ensure productivity and daily workflow is being documented and properly maintained
- Create SOPs for the CSS workflow for any established processes as well as new processes
- Attends department meetings as required
- Manage activity in ABMS
- Assist to secure placement within 90-120 days of HCP arrival in the US
- Assist in the preparation of interviews for HCP
- Assist in securing client interest for a submittal within exclusivity period of client (5-days)
- Assist in securing an outcome from interview within 48 hours of completed interview
- Respond to applicants and clients within 24-48 hours of receipt of communication
- Assist the department in achieving monthly, quarterly, annual goals for assignment starts, on time starts and conversion
Marginal Functions of The Job
- Other duties as assigned
- Creation and maintenance of SOPs related to job function
Normal Work Schedule
This is a full-time position. Standard business hours are Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Hours outside of normal business hours may be required to meet client needs
Education, Training, And Experience
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree required; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of 0-3 years related experience and/or training
- Must have knowledge of secretarial, office administrative procedures, and knowledge of use and operation of standard office equipment, at a level generally acquired through 2+ years related experience.
- Must have knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database and presentations.
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations. Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy.
- Ability to gather, summarize and analyze reports, find solutions to various administrative problems, and prioritize work.
- Work requires continual attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Must have organizational, communication, and planning skills.
Required Licenses, Certifications, and Other Specific Requirements of Law
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) certification or ability
Other Characteristics of The Position
- Sitting for long periods at a time
- Regularly required to talk or hear
- Occasional lifting of office supplies up to 20 lbs.
- Vision abilities including close vision and ability to adjust focus
- Must understand and follow a set of clear oral and/or written procedures without deviation
- Performs repetitive routine tasks
- Withstand moderate amounts of stress
- Must adhere to a provided work schedule to meet a set of qualitative production standards
- Perform tasks that vary little from day to day
- Implements others’ decisions/procedures with little judgment required
- Must relay information orally
- This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely operates standard office equipment.
- Travel may be required
Statement of Responsibility for Confidential Data
- Has access to, and requires daily use of, confidential records
- Required by federal law to maintain strict confidentiality of “Avant” employee information and maintain security of such information
- Proprietary Information and Non-Conflict Agreement required