Transition Trip Support (Per Diem)
Location: Casselberry, Florida
The Transitions Trip Support Specialist is responsible for traveling with healthcare professionals to assignment locations throughout the US to ensure the HCP successfully settles into their new environment. Responsibilities include supporting the healthcare professionals with auto purchases, apartment walk-throughs, purchases related to move-in, and navigating their assignment location. The Transitions Trip Support Specialist will accompany the HCP to their initial Meet & Greet at the client facility.
- Assist HCPs with obtaining an apartment. To include, assisting with shopping for groceries and household furniture (i.e. mattress purchases, furniture purchases, assist with furniture set up, apartment walk-through, lease signing, utility set up).
- Assist HCPs with acquiring a vehicle (rental or purchase vehicle). The Trip Support Specialist is required to accompany HCP to auto dealer and assist with finalization of vehicle acquisition.
- Assist HCPs with acquiring local cell phone service and with voice mail set up.
- Facilitate Tours of area neighborhoods in the Assigned City. The Trip Support Specialist is required to orient and introduce the HCP to their designated new city (i.e. bank, post office, library, grocery store, place of worship, parks etc.).
- Accompany the HCPs to welcoming session at the Client facility, to meet manager and colleagues.
- Provide logistical and emotional support during the moving process
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be able to coach/advise the Healthcare Professional (HCP) on day to day activities.
- Must be able to travel on a weekly average of 5 - 6 days. (Trip availability will vary).
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50lbs or more
- Must have a clean driving background
- Must be professional and well groomed (business casual attire) at all times.
- Must be familiar with navigating GPS and reading Maps
- Experience working with a diverse / multicultural group of employees
- Pay is $175.00 per day for each transition trip day with a maximum of 4 days for the transition trip. (travel time is not included in this, but you are paid the same daily rate for travel days).
- Meal costs of up to $45 per day are fully reimbursable. All travel related expenses (rental cars, flights, hotels, incidentals, are also reimbursable. Reimbursable expenses are subject to approval in accordance with our company policy.
Committed to Avant’s Core Values
- Sense of Urgency
- Continuous Improvement
- Oral Communication Skills
- Written Communication Skills
- Reading Skills
- Customer Relations
- Computer Literacy