Clinical Client Relationship Manager
Location: Casselberry, FL
Department: Client Services
Reports to: Director of Client Services
Summary of Position Role/Responsibilities
The Clinical Client Relationship Manager is responsible for developing and managing key client relationships once the client has actively working Avant Healthcare Professional’s (HCP) on assignment. The focus of the role is on maintaining client satisfaction, retention, and growth of the account. The Clinical Client Relationship Manager will also be accountable for efficiently resolving client concerns and complaints in collaboration with the Field HR team as well as the Clinical Team, to mitigate assignment terminations and cancellations. The Clinical Client Relationship Manager will continually review and seek ways to build additional value in delivery to clients and enhance the overall client experience, in conjunction with the Client Services Manager and other Avant departments
Essential Functions of The Job
- Act as the point of contact and maintain constant communication with healthcare facility clients and contract nurses
- Monitor service levels and key metrics to ensure expected delivery performance is met
- Serves as a client advocate, working closely with other internal departments to continually improve Avant’s service delivery while proactively identifying new opportunities to meet and exceed client needs
- Coordinate with other Avant departments, including Client Services Manager, Payroll, Billing, Benefits, Field HR, Clinical Nursing and Clinical Therapy to resolve client and HCP matters
- Active involvement on calls regarding client complaints and concerns to seek timely and mutually beneficial resolutions
- Troubleshoot issues and offer solutions that are mutually beneficial to the client and Avant
- Partner with other departments as needed to ensure a smooth placement term for the client and HCP
- Create and submit client update reports to the Client Service Managers, as needed
- Responsible for database accuracy and regularly updates ABMS to reflect current information on concerns, complaints, EOC details, client specifics and HCP assignment status details
- Work with Business Development to identify or follow up on future placement opportunities to increase open orders
- Attend weekly meetings and report updates, concerns, and issues and be involved in seeking the best solution for all parties
- Manage upcoming “EOC” (end of contract) communication with the HCP and client.
- Provide education regarding the conversion process and encourage the discussion between Client and HCP
- Understand information from this discussion to determine conversion date or need for PITA (Post Initial Transfer Assignment) to complete Avant employment term
- Participate in client retention visits with other Avant department members as required
- Create monthly hourly reports for Clients as requested and weekly actives report for SVP of Operations and/or Director of Client Services
- Actively manage multiple reports and analyze the data to determine when CRM intervention and support is needed to assist in providing resolution and proactive measures
- Collaborate with HR & Benefits Team to approve and arrange PTO, FMLA, Worker’s Comp and return to work clearances with the clients
- Relay any updates on work status and approvals/denials to appropriate parties within Avant
- Provide follow-up on HCPs who have converted to ensure completion of Avant assignment term
- Build and maintain meaningful relationships with key personnel for assigned client accounts
Marginal Functions of The Job
- Other duties as assigned
Normal Work Schedule
This is a full-time position. Standard business hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Additional time outside of these hours may be needed to complete the essential functions of the job.
Education, Training, And Experience
- Minimum of a high school degree or equivalent; Associate degree in a related field preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of clinical experience as a practical nurse or medical assistant/technician required
- Prior sales and account management experience required
- Customer Service and Marketing experience would be considered an asset
Required Licenses, Certifications, and Other Specific Requirements of Law
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) certification
Other Characteristics of The Position
- Sitting for long periods at a time
- Regularly required to talk or hear
- Occasional lifting of office supplies up to 20 lbs.
- Vision abilities including close vision and ability to adjust focus
- Must understand and follow a set of clear oral and/or written procedures without deviation
- Performs repetitive routine tasks
- Withstand moderate amounts of stress
- Must adhere to a provided work schedule to meet a set of qualitative production standards
- Perform tasks that vary little from day to day
- Implements others’ decisions/procedures with little judgment required
- Must relay information orally
- This job operates in a professional office environment.
- This role routinely operates standard office equipment.
- Minimal travel required.
Statement of Responsibility for Confidential Data
- Has access to, and requires daily use of, confidential records.
- Required by federal law to maintain strict confidentiality of “Avant” employee information and maintain security of such information.
- Proprietary Information and Non-Conflict Agreement required.