Location: Casselberry, FL
Department: Cultural Transitions
Reports to: Director of Cultural Transitions
Summary of Position
Essential Functions of the Job
- Conducts daily/weekly Inspections of units – to monitor cleanliness and maintenance (23, three-bedroom units – number of units may vary at any time).
- Reports, tracks and follows up with reported maintenance requests as soon as possible (i.e. outages of internet, TV, or phone, plumbing issues, etc.)
- Inspects units for supply inventory for items such as toilet paper, paper towels, aluminum foil etc.
- Maintains proper inventory of Avant provided supplies and delivers them to the units as needed
- Continually inspects units for normal wear and tear replacement or maintenance needs – such as towels, bed linens, bathroom rugs, shower curtains, pots and pan sets, furniture etc.
- Organizes and maintains off-site supply storage
- Assist with apartment assignments for all incoming HCPs and distributes keys for each new resident
- Maintains apartment lock boxes with keys so drivers can access units as needed
- Assist Housing Supervisor with internal apartment communications to HCP residents by posting updates on message boards within the units or via email
- Receives and processes email/phone requests from HCPs and picks up mail from all unit mailboxes
- Receives and responds to apartment needs after hours and during weekends, as needed
- Helps develop and implement Avant housing rules in accordance with company policies, procedures and external applicable laws and regulations
- Negotiates apartment rates with the complex administrator when acquiring new units
- Coordinates set up of any new units – including utilities, furniture shopping, supply shopping, moving, etc.
- Assists with providing instruction during Welcome Lecture for Apartment Rules and Expectations
- Maintains and distributes updated apartment listings as required
Marginal Functions of the Job
- Other duties as assigned
Normal Work Schedule
Education, Training, and Experience
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Must have excellent problem solving, communication and customer service skills
- Must be reliable, team-oriented, and have a positive, can-do attitude
- Must have ability to work a flexible schedule, including some nights and weekends
Required Licenses, Certifications, and Other Specific Requirements of Law
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) certification
- Must have a valid Florida driver’s license and clean driving record
Other Characteristics of the Position
- Sitting for long periods at a time
- Must be able to bend, squat, climb stairs and lift frequently
- Regularly required to talk or hear
- Must be able to lift supplies up to 25 lbs.
- Vision abilities including close vision and ability to adjust focus
- Must understand and follow a set of clear oral and/or written procedures without deviation
- Performs repetitive routine tasks
- Withstand moderate amounts of stress
- Must adhere to a provided work schedule to meet a set of qualitative production standards
- Perform tasks that vary little from day to day
- Implements others’ decisions/procedures with little judgment required
- Must relay information orally
- This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely operates standard office equipment.
- Travel may be required
- Internal: Daily contact with professional staff members, and contracted field staff.
- External: Regular contact with vendors.
Statement of Responsibility for Confidential Data
- Has access to, and requires daily use of, confidential records
- Required by federal law to maintain strict confidentiality of “Avant” employee information and maintain security of such information
- Proprietary Information and Non-Conflict Agreement required