Location: Casselberry, Florida
Department: Global Recruitment
Reports to: Director of Global Recruitment
Summary of Position Role/Responsibilities
The Nurse Recruiter is responsible for communicating with and processing applicant pipelines and handling direct and indirect applicants. Utilizing Behavioral Interview techniques, Clinical assessment skills and scenarios, the RN Recruiter screens, interviews and recommends which applicants to move into the Avant Program. Develops their recruitment pipeline to meet key performance indicators and established individual and departmental goals. Generates reports of recruitment activities. Is held accountable to service level agreements.
Essential Functions of the Job
- Manage activity in the applicant tracking system
- Screen and interview healthcare professionals for the Avant program
- Complete interviews and nursing assessments for allocated applicants
- Determine candidate qualifications by conducting interviews behavioral assessments and analyzing responses
- Formulate recommendations and confirm offers to healthcare professionals based on criteria provided by leadership
- Escalate offers to SVP of Operations by exception and in line with the exceptions provided by leadership for example: HCP’s from new markets, previous denials etc.
- Document assessments and recommendations in the database
- Communicate hiring decision to candidate, send employment contract/offer, and respond to candidate questions
- Respond to, resolve, troubleshoot any issues arising in the recruitment process
- Maintain communication with HCP and Document Control team to ensure HCP’s file is completed and ready to be reviewed within 65 days of initial offer
- Submit update reports to Director of Global Recruitment
- Attend and assist with the organization of international recruitment trips and work to secure applicants to attend
- Update database and reports
- Develop recruiting plans to increase applicant pool of qualified candidates using active and passive sourcing techniques
- Minimum Interviews: 75-100 per month
- Minimum signed per month: 50 contracts (critical)
- Respond to applicants within 48-72 hours of any inquiry
- Process applicants to interview within 30 days of initial inquiry
- Secure signed employment contract within 14 days of offer
- Ensure file is moved to QA within 24-48 hours of contract being received
- Ensure file is finalized within 65 days of initial offer
Marginal Functions of the Job
- Other duties as assigned
Normal Work Schedule
- This is a full-time position, and core hours of work and days are Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
Education, Training and Experience
- Preferred Bachelor’s degree in Nursing, will consider other qualifications and a minimum of 2-3 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to travel internationally
Required Licenses, Certifications, and Other Specific Requirements of Law
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) certification
- Active and unrestricted RN license in the state of Florida
Other Characteristics of the Position
- Physical Demands:
- Sitting for long periods at a time
- Regularly required to talk or hear
- Occasional lifting of office supplies up to 20 lbs.
- Vision abilities including close vision and ability to adjust focus
- May be required to travel internationally up to 10%
- Mental Demands:
- Must understand and follow a set of clear oral and/or written procedures without deviation
- Performs repetitive routine tasks
- Withstand moderate amounts of stress
- Must adhere to a provided work schedule to meet a set of qualitative production standards
- Perform tasks that vary little from day to day
- Implements others’ decisions/procedures with little judgment required
- Must relay information orally
- Work Environment:
- This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely operates standard office equipment.
- Internal: Daily contact with professional staff members, and contracted field staff.
- External: Regular contact with vendors.
Statement of Responsibility for Confidential Data
- Has access to, and requires daily use of, confidential records
- Required by federal law to maintain strict confidentiality of “Avant” employee information and maintain security of such information
- Failure to safeguard confidentiality of records could result in severe embarrassment to Avant Healthcare Professionals, and possibly impart severe damage to the life and well-being of an employee
- Proprietary Information and Non-Conflict Agreement required