Recruiter/Behavioral Assessment Specialist
Location: Casselberry, FL
Department: Global Recruitment
Reports to: Director of Global Recruitment
Summary of Position Role/Responsibilities
Essential Functions of The Job
- Manage activity in the applicant tracking system with respect to the interview process
- Assess and interview healthcare professionals for the Avant program
- Determine candidate qualifications by conducting interviews, behavioral assessments and analyzing responses
- Formulate recommendations and confirm offers to HCPs based on criteria provided by leadership
- Escalate offers to Director of Global Recruitment and SVP of Operations by exception and in line with the exceptions provided by leadership for example: HCPs from new markets, previous denials etc.
- Document assessments and recommendations in the database
- Communicate hiring decision to candidate, send employment contract/offer and respond to candidate questions
- Respond to, resolve, troubleshoot any issues arising in the recruitment process
- Maintain communication with HCP and Document Control team to ensure HCPs file is completed and ready to be reviewed within 65 days of initial offer
- Submit update reports to Director of Global Recruitment and/ or Recruitment Manager
- Attend and assist with the organization of international recruitment trips and work to secure attendees
- Update database and generate reports of recruitment activities as needed
- Develop recruiting plans to increase applicant pool of qualified candidates using active and passive sourcing techniques
- Meet all recruitment metrics on consistent basis as set by the department: phone interviews, signed contracts, applicant response time and file transfers to the Documented Control department
Marginal Functions of The Job
- Other duties as assigned
Normal Work Schedule
Education, Training, And Experience
- Preferred Bachelor’s degree in Business, Psychology, Social Work, Behavioral Science, will consider other qualifications and a minimum of 2-3 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to travel internationally, valid passport or other suitable travel documentation
Required Licenses, Certifications, and Other Specific Requirements of Law
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) certification
Other Characteristics of The Position
- Sitting for long periods at a time
- Regularly required to talk or hear
- Occasional lifting of office supplies up to 20 lbs.
- Vision abilities including close vision and ability to adjust focus
- May be required to travel internationally up to 10-15%
- Must understand and follow a set of clear oral and/or written procedures without deviation
- Performs repetitive routine tasks
- Withstand moderate amounts of stress
- Must adhere to a provided work schedule to meet a set of qualitative production standards
- Perform tasks that vary little from day to day
- Implements others’ decisions/procedures with little judgment required
- Must relay information orally
- This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely operates standard office equipment.
- Internal: Daily contact with professional staff members, and contracted field staff.
- External: Regular contact with vendors.
Statement of Responsibility for Confidential Data
- Has access to, and requires daily use of, confidential records
- Required by federal law to maintain strict confidentiality of “Avant” employee information and maintain security of such information
- Failure to safeguard confidentiality of records could result in severe embarrassment to Avant Healthcare Professionals, and possibly impart severe damage to the life and well-being of an employee
- Proprietary Information and Non-Conflict Agreement required