Location: Casselberry, FL
Reports to: Director of Global Recruitment
Summary of Position
Essential Functions of the Job
- Process all direct and agent healthcare professionals’ referrals and ensure they meet the requirements of the program
- Pre-screen applicants against Avant program screening criteria and requirements and ensure pre-interview documentation (resume, screening exams, skills list, and others) is in place
- Schedule interviews with international candidates at a high-volume for Senior Recruiters or Clinical Assessment Managers and follow up to ensure outcome is communicated to the applicant as needed
- Respond and communicate status updates to applicants as needed
- Schedule and confirm interviews with a recruiter and follow up to ensure outcome is communicated to the applicant
- Follow up from the return of the contract to ensure all documentation is on file before the file is transferred to the Quality Assurance and Document Control departments within 2 weeks of contract being returned
- Submit updates reports to Manager as needed
- Provide ideas for recruiting plans to increase applicant pool of qualified candidates using active and passive sourcing techniques
- Generate inquiries and suggest ways to increase recruitment numbers of qualified applicants
- Manage activity in the applicant tracking system
- Determine candidate qualifications by conducting interview behavioral assessments and analyzing responses
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Respond to, resolve, troubleshoot any issues arising in the recruitment process
- Attend and assist with the organization of international recruitment trips and work to secure attendees
- Attend recruitment trips as assigned
- Represent the Avant Healthcare program in a professional manner and build rapport and trust with applicants as they apply
Marginal Functions of the Job
- Other duties as assigned
Normal Work Schedule
Education, Training, and Experience
- Required Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Minimum of 2-3 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have excellent communication and written skills
- Must be extremely organized, detail-oriented, and a fast learner
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and Adobe required
- Ability to travel internationally
Required Licenses, Certifications, and Other Specific Requirements of Law
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) certification
Other Characteristics of the Position
- Sitting for long periods at a time
- Regularly required to talk or hear
- Occasional lifting of office supplies up to 20 lbs.
- Vision abilities including close vision and ability to adjust focus
- Works with little need for guidance or reliance on oral or written instructions
- Is free to plan work assignments and schedule to meet long-term goals and objectives
- Performs a wide range of tasks as dictated by variable demands and changing conditions
- Performs a wide range of complex tasks
- Must independently manage a large group performing varied tasks
- Persuade or explain complex issues in person or by phone
- Withstanding moderate amounts of stress
- Must relay information orally
- This job operates in a professional office environment.
- This role routinely operates standard office equipment.
- International travel may be required
- Internal: Daily contact with professional staff members, and contracted field staff.
- External: Regular contact with vendors.
Statement of Responsibility for Confidential Data
- Has access to, and requires daily use of, confidential records
- Required by federal law to maintain strict confidentiality of “Avant” employee information and maintain security of such information
- Proprietary Information and Non-Conflict Agreement required