Client Services Specialist II
Location: Casselberry, FL
Department: Client Services
Reports to: Account Manager
Do you want to change lives? Are you interested in helping international healthcare professionals achieve their American Dream? If so, join us at Avant!
Avant Healthcare Professionals is the premier recruiting and staffing specialist for internationally educated healthcare professionals and we have been named to the Inc. 5000 List of America's Fastest-Growing Private Companies for 7+ years. Our comprehensive program guides qualified registered nurses, physical and occupational therapists through each stage of the licensure and immigration process and makes it simple! Avant Healthcare Professionals has grown 40 percent annually since its inception in 2003, and with healthcare and social assistance employment projected to grow by 3.4 million, healthcare staffing is a thriving industry. While experiencing a period of tremendous growth, Avant offers tremendous opportunities for eager professionals looking for an opportunity to build their career.
Summary of Position Role/Responsibilities
Under the assistance of the Client Services Manager and Account Manager, the Client Services Specialist II is responsible for overseeing the daily aspects for a succesful HCP placement . This role will be responsible for assisting and coordinating the placement process with scheduling and interviewing of an HCP with a client. The position plays an important role in increasing efficiency and consistent communication with the clients and healthcare professionals (HCPs). The Client Services Specialist II may assist the Specialist I with job duties demanded by the business.
Essential Functions of The Job
- Be a champion for Avant Healthcare Professionals goals, our people and our mission, exemplifying our values, while supporting Avant’s strategic business building initiatives
- Foster an environment that values the client and healthcare professionals
- Under the direction and assistance of Account Manager and Client Services Manager, oversee HCP placement process including coordinating interviews for HCP’s and prepping HCP’s for the interviews.
- Communicate with clients regularly to understand their needs as it relates to Client interviews inclusive of interview platforms and execution of the client interviews.
- Provide training for all new Client Services Specialist (CSS) including the creation of onboarding calendar
- Escalate issues related to client or HCP encounters and/or placements as appropriate to the Client Services Manager or Account Manager, as needed
- Advise Account Manager of communication barriers that may impact placement
- Provide guidance to CS Specialist I and CS Coordinator for escalated issues related to job confirmations
- Schedule and connect client and HCP interviews using automated technology when available
- Maintain detailed notes related to Client Interviews
- Follow up with interview outcomes under the direction of Client Services Manager and Account Managers
- Provide updates to the HCPs regarding Client offers and or declinations once client interview feedback has been received
- Coordinate internal training sessions, conference calls, virtual interviews, interview prep sessions, or any other requests necessary to initiate placements with clients.
- Obtain specific declinations reasons from clients on all RN’s not offered and update ABMS with this data
- Address HCP potential placement concerns with the RN and escalate as appropriate
- Communicate with RN candidates in the placement process – provides email contact, information regarding their process estimated timelines and required documentation as needed
- Respond to, resolve, troubleshoot any issues arising in the placement process
- Troubleshoot CSS workflow on a quarterly basis to review current processes and current workflow
- Audit current reports utilized by CSS team to ensure productivity and daily workflow is being documented and properly maintained
- Create and maintain SOPs for the CSS workflow for any established and new processes
- Participate on other CSS’ Client interviews and Practice interviews on a quarterly basis to ensure quality assurance and review current call standard processes
- Attend department meetings as required
- Assist to secure placement within 90-120 days of HCP arrival in the US
- Assist in securing client interest for a submittal within exclusivity period of client (5-days)
- Assist in securing an outcome from interview within 48 hours of completed interview
- Respond to applicants and clients within 24-48 hours of receipt of communication
- Assist the department in achieving monthly, quarterly, annual goals for assignment starts, on time starts and conversion
- Perform quarterly audits of Master Client Contacts via Definitive and update client profiles accordingly.
Marginal Functions of The Job
- Other duties as assigned
- Creation and maintenance of SOPs related to job function
Normal Work Schedule
This is a full-time position. Standard business hours are Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Additional time outside of these hours may be needed to complete the essential functions of the job.
Education, Training, And Experience
- Minimum of an Associate degree required; Bachelor’s degree preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2+ years of customer service experience required and/or similar experience
- 2+ years of administrative or clerical experience
- Healthcare experience a plus
- High proficiency in computer software applications and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PPT, Databases)
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations. Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy.
- Ability to gather, summarize and analyze reports, find solutions to various administrative problems, and prioritize work.
- Work requires continual attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Must have organizational, communication, and planning skills.
Required Licenses, Certifications, and Other Specific Requirements of Law
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) certification or ability
Other Characteristics of The Position
- Sitting for long periods at a time
- Regularly required to talk or hear
- Occasional lifting of office supplies up to 20 lbs.
- Vision abilities including close vision and ability to adjust focus
- Must understand and follow a set of clear oral and/or written procedures without deviation
- Performs repetitive routine tasks
- Withstand moderate amounts of stress
- Must adhere to a provided work schedule to meet a set of qualitative production standards
- Perform tasks that vary little from day to day
- Implements others’ decisions/procedures with little judgment required
- Must relay information orally
- This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely operates standard office equipment.
- Travel may be required
Statement of Responsibility for Confidential Data
- Has access to, and requires daily use of, confidential records
- Required by federal law to maintain strict confidentiality of “Avant” employee information and maintain security of such information
- Proprietary Information and Non-Conflict Agreement required