Client Services Specialist
Location: Casselberry, Florida
Department: Client Services
Reports to: Departmental Manager - Client Services
Summary of Position Role/Responsibilities
The Client Services Specialist provides administrative support and coordination to the Client Services Team. The position is responsible for ongoing submittal process of resumes to clients for consdieration and placement. The position plays an important role in increasing efficiency and consistent communication with HCP’s and Clients.
Essential Functions of the Job
- Complete submittals under the direction of the Client Services Manager and follow up on client interest as directed
- Coordinate internal practice interviews as needed
- Assist with scheduling, connecting client and HCP interviews
- Follow up with interview outcomes under the direction of Client Services Manager
- Coordinate Conference calls and New client calls and other requests to initiate placements with clients.
- Ensure Open job orders, submittals and confirmed positions are updated and current in Quickbase in conjunction and with direction from CS Managers and assistance from Client Services Administrative assistant
- Ensures job confirmations are sent to HCP and the client and returned and completed appropriately and Quickbase is updated with same.
- Assist Client Services Manager as required to provide client updates of pending placements and verify validity of open orders with client on bi-monthly basis.
- Communicates with candidates in the placement process – provides email contact, information regarding their process estimated timelines and required documentation
- Assist with the job posting process as directed to comply with immigration requirements
- Compiles metrics for departments under direction from Director of Client Services
- Manage activity in the applicant tracking system
- Respond to, resolve, troubleshoot any issues arising in the placement and contract process
- Attends department meetings as required
- Assist to secure placement within 90-120 days of HCP arrival in the US
- Assist in securing client interest for a submittal within exclusivity period of client
- Assist in securing an outcome from interview within 48 hours of completed interview
- Assist the department in achieving monthly, quarterly, annual goals for assignment starts, on time starts and conversion
- Respond to applicants and clients within 24-48 hours of receipt of communication
Marginal Functions of the Job
- Other duties as assigned
Normal Work Schedule
- This is a full-time position, and core hours of work and days are Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
Education, Training and Experience
- Minimum Qualifications:
- Preferred Bachelor’s degree, will consider other qualifications and a minimum of 0-3 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have knowledge of secretarial, office administrative procedures, and knowledge of use and operation of standard office equipment, at a level generally acquired through 2+ years related experience.
- Must have knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database and presentations.
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations. Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy.
- Some analytical ability is required in order to gather and summarize data for reports, find solutions to various administrative problems, and prioritize work.
- Work requires continual attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Must have organizational, communication, and planning skills.
Required Licenses, Certifications and Other Specific Requirements of Law
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) certification
Other Characteristics of the Position
- Physical Demands:
- Sitting for long periods at a time
- Regularly required to talk or hear
- Occasional lifting of office supplies up to 20 lbs.
- Vision abilities including close vision and ability to adjust focus
- May be required to travel internationally up to 10%
- Mental Demands:
- Must understand and follow a set of clear oral and/or written procedures without deviation
- Performs repetitive routine tasks
- Withstand moderate amounts of stress
- Must adhere to a provided work schedule to meet a set of qualitative production standards
- Perform tasks that vary little from day to day
- Implements others’ decisions/procedures with little judgment required
- Must relay information orally
- Work Environment:
- This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely operates standard office equipment.
- Travel may be required
- Internal: Daily contact with professional staff members, and contracted field staff.
- External: Regular contact with vendors.
Statement of Responsibility for Confidential Data
- Has access to, and requires daily use of, confidential records
- Required by federal law to maintain strict confidentiality of “Avant” employee information and maintain security of such information
- Failure to safeguard confidentiality of records could result in severe embarrassment to Avant Healthcare Professionals, and possibly impart severe damage to the life and well-being of an employee
- Proprietary Information and Non-Conflict Agreement required