Document Control Admin
Location: Casselberry, Florida
Department: Document Control
Reports to: Document Control Manager
Summary of Position Role/Responsibilities
- Processing and administration of all documentation required for commencement of the Avant Healthcare Professionals program within the specified timeframe.
Essential Functions of the Job
- Ensure rapid and accurate electronic processing of documents required to commence the program within 30-37 days of the file being transferred to Document Control from Recruitment
- Review all documents provided by healthcare professionals and ensure these are loaded correctly into HCP database file (QuickBase) until the file documents are complete. Ongoing by phone and email communication during the 30-37-day file completion timeframe
- Ensure document links for upload are sent to healthcare professional in a timely manner
- Create electronic files for review by Team Lead and Manager using a PDF editor software
- Monitor collection of all information received, follow up on missing items and or incomplete forms
- Identifies potential red flags regarding the healthcare professional or their documents and reports to Team Lead / Manager in a timely manner to ensure prompt resolution and to minimize delays
- Communicate professionally and effectively with HCP’s by email and telephone
- Maintain high quality, timely and accurate credentialing records for HCP’s prior to arrival in the US
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of privileged information gained
- Ability to multitask, work independently and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to learn and assimilate new and varied information quickly and efficiently
- Coordination with Avant overseas offices regarding securing document requirements
- Direct telephonic and e-mail communication with nurses
- Communicate updated information to other Avant departments as required
- Submit updated reports to Manager as needed
- Attend and participate in meetings with other team members and departments
- Administrative duties and recordkeeping – database, reports
Marginal Functions of the Job
- Other duties as assigned
Received: Supervisor provides instruction and direction through personal observation, individual conferences, specific directive, and written memoranda.
Normal Work Schedule
This is a full-time non-exempt position. Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
Education, Training and Experience
- Minimum Qualifications:
- Preferred Associate Degree and a minimum of 1-2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience using electronic file management systems such as, but not limited to: Outlook, Word, Adobe/Foxit PDF editor, Internet explorer.
Required Licenses, Certifications, and Other Specific Requirements of Law
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) certification
Other Characteristics of the Position
- Physical Demands:
- Sitting for long periods at a time
- Regularly required to talk or hear
- Occasional lifting of office supplies up to 20 lbs
- Vision abilities including close vision and ability to adjust focus
- Mental Demands:
- Must understand and follow a set of clear oral and/or written procedures without deviation
- Performs repetitive routine tasks
- Withstand moderate amounts of stress
- Must adhere to a provided work schedule to meet a set of qualitative production standards
- Implements others’ decisions/procedures with little judgment required
- Must relay information orally
- Work Environment:
- This job operates standard office equipment in a professional office environment.
Policy Making and/or Interpretation
- Administer Avant regulations, policies and procedures
- Internal: Daily contact with professional staff members, and contracted field staff.
- External: Regular contact with vendors, governmental agencies, and clients.
Statement of Responsibility for Confidential Data
- Has access to, and requires daily use of, confidential records
- Required by federal law to maintain strict confidentiality of “Avant” employee information and maintain security of such information
- Proprietary Information and Non-Conflict Agreement required