IT Support Coordinator
Location: Casselberry, FL
Department: Information Technology
Reports to: IT Manager
Summary of Position Role/Responsibilities
Essential Functions of the Job
- Responsible for monitoring IT ticket requests, resolving tier 1 & 2 software and hardware issues, and escalating /assigning the remaining tickets appropriately
- Complete setup of any new or updated office technology equipment
- Provides technical advice, guidance and informal training to customers using company provided hardware and software programs
- Troubleshoots and restores service by analyzing, identifying and diagnosing faults and symptoms using established processes and procedures
- Performs root cause analysis and develops checklists for typical problems
- Recommends procedures and controls for problem prevention
- Maintains knowledge database and call tracking database to enhance quality of problem resolutions
- Maintain general administration and documentation of all IT equipment and services
Marginal Functions of the Job
- Other duties as assigned
- Supervisor provides instruction and direction through personal observation, individual conferences, specific directive, and written memoranda.
Normal Work Schedule
Education, Training, And Experience
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in IT Support
- Good understanding of Windows troubleshooting, and network configuration
- Strong knowledge of cloud and web-based services, HTML and web servers and web browsers.
- Must be able to work with various databases, have a basic understanding of SQL and Structured Query Language
- Must have excellent communication and customer service skills
Required Licenses, Certifications, and Other Specific Requirements of Law
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) certification
Other Characteristics of The Position
- Sitting for long periods at a time
- Regularly required to talk or hear
- Occasional lifting of office supplies up to 20 lbs.
- Vision abilities including close vision and ability to adjust focus
- Must understand and follow a set of clear oral and/or written procedures without deviation
- Must adhere to a provided work schedule to meet a set of qualitative production standards
- Must relay information orally
- This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely operates standard office equipment.
Policy Making and/or Interpretation
- Comprehend and abide by Avant regulations, policies and procedures
- Internal: Daily contact with professional staff members, and contracted field staff.
- External: Regular contact with clients and vendors.
Statement of Responsibility for Confidential Data
- Has access to, and requires daily use of, confidential records
- Required by federal law to maintain strict confidentiality of “Avant” employee information and maintain security of such information
- Proprietary Information and Non-Conflict Agreement required
- HIPAA certification required