Location: United States
Achieve your American Dream with Avant!
Avant Healthcare Professionals is the premier recruiting and staffing specialist for internationally-educated registered nurses seeking careers in the United States. From the moment you begin your U.S. job search with Avant, you will receive our personalized attention as we prepare you for career success. Our comprehensive NCLEX-RN program will equip you with everything you need to take and pass the NCLEX-RN. We offer Permanent Residency Sponsorship and job placement at one of our client’s U.S. facilities, and are committed to supporting you throughout your entire contract term!
Opportunities in the USA with Avant
We’re currently seeking RNs with experience in the following clinical areas and with at least two years of current and consistent post graduate experience at a tertiary level or large secondary level hospital with at least 100 beds in an acute care inpatient setting. (Conditions may apply.)
- Intensive Care
- Telemetry / CCU / Cardiac Care
- General Medical / Surgical
- High Dependency Unit
- Accident & Emergency / ER
- Neuro Intensive Care
- Operating Room / Theaters
- Long-term Acute Care
- Other acute specialties considered
Avant registered nurses have access to a wide range of benefits including:
- For nurses with NCLEX-RN or CGFNS – additional financial bonuses and faster processing!
- Comprehensive NCLEX-RN program and support including text book review, structured week-by-week study program, and online testing and feedback
- Paid U.S. licensure application costs
- Paid flight to the U.S. to commence contract for registered nurses
- Green card sponsorship to include spouse and children under the age of 21 (conditions apply)
- Paid green card fees for RN on contract
- Comprehensive mandatory, paid Clinical Transition Program on arrival in the U.S.
- Competitive salary and benefits package to include:
- Medical and dental insurance
- Life and worker’s compensation insurance
- Continuing education reimbursement program of up to $500 per year
- 401(k) Retirement Plan (*conditions apply)
- Two weeks leave per year on assignment
- Credit card assistance program
- Auto purchase program; down payment
- AAA (auto roadside assistance program)
- Supportive employers who understand the needs of international healthcare professionals