Client Services Manager
Location: Casselberry, FL
Department: Client Services – Placement
Reports to: Account Manager of Client Services
Do you want to change lives? Are you interested in helping international healthcare professionals achieve their American Dream? If so, join us at Avant!
Avant Healthcare Professionals is the premier recruiting and staffing specialist for internationally educated healthcare professionals and we have been named to the Inc. 5000 List of America's Fastest-Growing Private Companies for 7+ years. Our comprehensive program guides qualified registered nurses, physical and occupational therapists through each stage of the licensure and immigration process and makes it simple! Avant Healthcare Professionals has grown 40 percent annually since its inception in 2003, and with healthcare and social assistance employment projected to grow by 3.4 million, healthcare staffing is a thriving industry. While experiencing a period of tremendous growth, Avant offers tremendous opportunities for eager professionals looking for an opportunity to build their career.
Summary of Position Role/Responsibilities
Under the direction and supervision of the Account Manager, the Client Services Manager manages the daily aspects of client activities and the placement process; acquisition of client orders and the placement of healthcare professionals (HCPs) in with current and newly signed clients. Responsibilities include all activities leading to placement of HCPs in timely, efficient, and effective manner, and placement is confirmed within 90-120 days of arrival in the USA.
Essential Functions of the Job
- Serve as point of contact for client related issues regarding job orders, placement and HCP arrival
- Educate client contacts on the program process and assist in identifying placement opportunities
- As directed and under supervision of Account Manager, ensure new clients are onboarded effectively from Business Development
- Manage the candidate pool vs. open orders to achieve best possible client matches in a time-sensitive manner
- Submit applicants for consideration to clients per submittal plan and secure client interest and feedback
- Ensure interviews are conducted to lead to an offer and ensure client and HCP understand and agree to job offer terms and conditions
- Follow submittal plan and follow up until placement is confirmed
- Manage CS Open Items report with CS admin support – sends QA packs to clients in a timely manner to prevent start date delays
- Troubleshoot issues and offers solutions that are mutually beneficial to the client and Avant
- Ensure job confirmations to clients and HCPs
- Maintain constant communication with current clients through, e-mail, telephone, and any other necessary methods
- Coordinate Meet and Greet meetings with the Client for the Healthcare Professional
- Partner with other departments as needed to ensure smooth placement on agreed upon placement date
- Update internal databases and needed reports to ensure all systems have accurate and up to date client information and notes
- Verify validity of open orders with clients and send status updates (actives, submittal activity, etc.) on a bi-monthly basis or as requested by client
- Create and submit client updates reports to the Director and Executive Leadership team as required
- Coordinate client interviews and ensure a smooth placement process and overall experience for the client
- Coordinate conference calls, SKYPE interviews, interview prep session, and/or other requests to initiate placements with clients and follow up for interview outcomes
- Perform follow ups on upcoming assignment starts, job confirmations and job postings while updating the Open Order and Submission reports weekly
- Communicate to all internal departments regarding placement activities
Marginal Functions of the Job
- Establish SOPs
- Other duties as assigned
Normal Work Schedule
This is a full-time position. Standard business hours are Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Additional time outside of these hours may be needed to complete the essential functions of the job.
Education, Training, and Experience
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required
- Minimum 1-2 years of prior sales and account management experience required
- Healthcare experience required
- Marketing experience beneficial
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Intermediate competency with database management and other HRIS software required
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft environment (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Adobe Pro/FoxIT)
Other Characteristics of the Position
- Sitting for long periods at a time
- Regularly required to talk or hear
- Occasional lifting of office supplies up to 20 lbs.
- Vision abilities including close vision and ability to adjust focus
- Must understand and follow a set of clear oral and/or written procedures without deviation
- Performs repetitive routine tasks
- Withstand moderate amounts of stress
- Must adhere to a provided work schedule to meet a set of qualitative production standards
- Perform tasks that vary little from day to day
- Implements others’ decisions/procedures with little judgment required
- Must relay information orally
- This job operates in a professional office environment.
- This role routinely operates standard office equipment.
- Minimal travel required.
Statement of Responsibility for Confidential Data
- Has access to, and requires daily use of, confidential records.
- Required by federal law to maintain strict confidentiality of “Avant” employee information and maintain security of such information.
- Proprietary Information and Non-Conflict Agreement required.