Joining Avant Healthcare Professionals is the first step to beginning your career as a registered nurse, physical or occupational therapist in the U.S.A.
Each day we welcome experienced healthcare professionals to our recruitment program from all over the world. In fact, Avant has the most diverse recruitment pipeline representing over 70 countries.
Please review the following requirements to see if you qualify for our program.
- Hold a current registered nursing, physical therapy or occupational therapy license within your country of residence (subject to verification).
- For nurses:
- Our main need remains to be those Registered Nurses who are currently working, but we are pleased to advise we are also now considering New Graduate nurses from some countries, those with and without NCLEX.
- NCLEX or English exams are not needed to apply to Avant. We offer a fully funed NCLEX proigam and will advise on English requirements. We do consider IELTS, TOEFL, OET, PTE, etc.
- Be a graduate of a registered nurse training program from an accredited school of nursing which covered medical, surgical, obstetrics, pediatrics and psychiatry - both clinical and theory. A BSN is preferred but not required.
- Meet the requirements as laid down by U.S. immigration for permanent residency applicants.
- Meet English proficiency in accordance with Section 343 of the Illegal Immigration Reform and Immigration Responsibility Act of 1996 (VisaScreen).
- Be very interested in pursuing both lifestyle opportunities and career development in the U.S.
- Be flexible on assignment location.
- Uphold and embody Avant’s Core Values.