Client Relations Coordinator
Location: Casselberry, FL
Department: Client Services - Client Relations
Reports to: Manager of Client Relationships
Do you want to change lives? Are you interested in helping international healthcare professionals achieve their American Dream? If so, join us at Avant!
Avant Healthcare Professionals is the premier recruiting and staffing specialist for internationally educated healthcare professionals and we have been named to the Inc. 5000 List of America's Fastest-Growing Private Companies for 7+ years. Our comprehensive program guides qualified registered nurses, physical and occupational therapists through each stage of the licensure and immigration process and makes it simple! Avant Healthcare Professionals has grown 40 percent annually since its inception in 2003, and with healthcare and social assistance employment projected to grow by 3.4 million, healthcare staffing is a thriving industry. While experiencing a period of tremendous growth, Avant offers tremendous opportunities for eager professionals looking for an opportunity to build their career.
Summary of Position Role/Responsibilities
The Client Relations Coordinator (CRC) assists with the needs of the Client Services Department. The focus of the role is on maintaining client satisfaction, retention, and conversion of Avant Healthcare Professional’s (HCP). The CRC will be responsible for handling client conversion notifications, tracking breach of contract and new incentive notifications. The CRC will collaborate with applicable Avant Corporate Departments, to promote conversions and incentives.
Essential Functions of the Job
- Be a champion for Avant Healthcare Professionals goals, our people and our mission, exemplifying our values, while supporting Avant’s strategic business building initiatives
- Keep up to date with the end of contract projected conversion date for HCP
- Provide timely correspondence with the client and HCP for projected conversion date
- Operate as the lead point of contact for incoming incentives, verifying rates with client and the Avant payroll team
- Track and monitor HCP breach of contract statistics
- Liaise with the Client Relations Manager (CRM) to hand off HCPs optioning for completing remaining hours elsewhere.
- Manage weekly actives data reports for CRMs
- Update clients on a pre-determined basis in accordance with written policy of timing of upcoming HCP conversion
- Identify HCPs that may not convert and potential client to assign
- Coordinate with Respective CRM updates and communication issues
- Ensure accuracy, timeliness, and quality of client information within internal databases
- Provide weekly status updates for company meetings for HCP activities (End of contract conversion, resignations, and incentives)
- In conjunction with other departments identify areas of process improvement or ways to enhance efficiencies
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Identify assignment-threatening situations and apply judgment to resolve them as needed
- Complete all system documentation daily and run reports as needed
- Maintain workflows and processes to meet KPI’s and maximize conversion
- Complete updates within specified timeframes to Clients regarding Conversions
- Update system within 24 hours of all pertinent information
Marginal Functions of the Job
- Establish SOPs
- Other duties as assigned
Normal Work Schedule
This is a full-time position, and core hours of work and days are Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Additional time outside of these hours may be needed to accommodate our clients’ respective time-zones, as needed.
Education, Training, and Experience
- Minimum of GED required, Bachelor’s Degree Preferred; will consider equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of 1-2 years related experience in Customer Service and/or Administration
- Proven ability to develop workflows and processes to generate results
- Outstanding communication, organizational, and time management skills
- Intermediate competency with database management and other HRIS software required
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft environment (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Adobe Pro/FoxIT)
Required Licenses, Certifications, and Other Specific Requirements of Law
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) certification or ability to obtain
Other Characteristics of the Position
- Sitting for long periods at a time
- Regularly required to talk or hear
- Occasional lifting of office supplies up to 20 lbs.
- Vision abilities including close vision and ability to adjust focus
- Must understand and follow a set of clear oral and/or written procedures without deviation
- Performs repetitive routine tasks
- Withstand moderate amounts of stress
- Must adhere to a provided work schedule to meet a set of qualitative production standards
- Perform tasks that vary little from day to day
- Implements others’ decisions/procedures with little judgment required
- Must relay information orally
- This job operates in a professional office environment and routinely operates standard office equipment
Statement of Responsibility for Confidential Data
- Has access to, and requires daily use of, confidential records.
- Required by federal law to maintain strict confidentiality of “Avant” employee information and maintain security of such information.
- Proprietary Information and Non-Conflict Agreement required.