Client Relations Manager
Location: Casselberry, FL
Department: Client Services
Reports to: Manager of Client Relationships
Do you want to change lives? Are you interested in helping international healthcare professionals achieve their American Dream? If so, join us at Avant!
Avant Healthcare Professionals is the premier recruiting and staffing specialist for internationally educated healthcare professionals and we have been named to the Inc. 5000 List of America's Fastest-Growing Private Companies for 7+ years. Our comprehensive program guides qualified registered nurses, physical and occupational therapists through each stage of the licensure and immigration process and makes it simple! Avant Healthcare Professionals has grown 40 percent annually since its inception in 2003, and with healthcare and social assistance employment projected to grow by 3.4 million, healthcare staffing is a thriving industry. While experiencing a period of tremendous growth, Avant offers tremendous opportunities for eager professionals looking for an opportunity to build their career.
Summary of Position Role/Responsibilities
The Client Relations Manager (CRM) is responsible for developing and managing key client relationships once the client has Avant Healthcare Professional’s (HCP) on assignment. The focus of the role is on maintaining client satisfaction, retention, and conversion of an HCP. The CRM will also be accountable for efficiently resolving and/or escalating client concerns, liaising and addressing complaints in collaboration with applicable Avant Corporate Departments, to mitigate assignment terminations/cancellations and promoting conversions and incentives.
Essential Functions of the Job
- Be a champion for Avant Healthcare Professionals goals, our people and our mission, exemplifying our values, while supporting Avant’s strategic business building initiatives
- Keep up to date with new clients and upcoming HCP arrivals for designated client responsibilities
- Operate as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to assigned client accounts
- Contribute to problem-solving and strategy meetings with the HR and Clinical departments
- Clearly articulate the obligations of the HCP as it relates to contractual requirements
- Liaise with the HCPs to determine desire to convert or identify other placements
- Assist in the relocation of HCPs and provide timely updates
- Conduct Lectures to educate HCPs on contractual obligations with Avant
- Update clients on a pre-determined basis in accordance with written policy of timing of upcoming HCP conversion
- Provide technical guidance, advice and counseling to management officials and supervisors to address issues with workforce-related conduct and performance
- Assist with relocation requests of HCPs and or executive team
- Identify HCPs that may not convert and potential client to assign
- Meet in person with key customers and/or HCPs to identify key issues or opportunities
- Ensure accuracy, timeliness and quality of client information within internal databases
- Create Standard Operating Procedures to address client complaints and concerns to seek timely and mutually beneficial resolutions.
- Provide weekly status updates for company meetings for HCP activities (relocation, actives and at risk)
- In conjunction with other departments identify areas of process improvement or ways to enhance efficiencies
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Identify assignment-threatening situations and apply judgment to resolve them as needed
- Complete all system documentation daily
- Maintain workflows and processes to meet KPI’s and maximize conversion
- Plan and attend client meetings and conferences within the United States as needed
Marginal Functions of the Job
- Establish SOPs
- Other duties as assigned
Normal Work Schedule
This is a full-time position, and core hours of work and days are Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Additional time outside of these hours may be needed to accommodate our clients’ respective time-zones, as needed.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree required; will consider equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of 3-4 years related experience in Customer Service and/or Human Resource
- Experience in Client Management, Provider relations or hospital relations
- Proven ability to develop workflows and processes to generate results
- Outstanding communication, organizational, and time management skills
- Intermediate competency with database management and other HRIS software required
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft environment (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Adobe Pro/FoxIT)
Required Licenses, Certifications, and Other Specific Requirements of Law
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) certification or ability to obtain
Other Characteristics of the Position
- Sitting for long periods at a time
- Regularly required to talk or hear
- Occasional lifting of office supplies up to 20 lbs.
- Vision abilities including close vision and ability to adjust focus
- Must understand and follow a set of clear oral and/or written procedures without deviation
- Performs repetitive routine tasks
- Withstand moderate amounts of stress
- Must adhere to a provided work schedule to meet a set of qualitative production standards
- Perform tasks that vary little from day to day
- Implements others’ decisions/procedures with little judgment required
- Must relay information orally
- This job operates in a professional office environment and routinely operates standard office equipment
- Out of state travel may be required to visit client locations
Statement of Responsibility for Confidential Data
- Has access to, and requires daily use of, confidential records.
- Required by federal law to maintain strict confidentiality of “Avant” employee information and maintain security of such information.
- Proprietary Information and Non-Conflict Agreement required.