Client Relations Manager
Location: Casselberry, FL
Department: Client Services
Reports to: Manager of Client Relationships
Summary of Position Role/Responsibilities
The Client Relations Manager (CRM) is responsible for developing and managing key client relationships once the client has Avant Healthcare Professional’s (HCP) on assignment. The focus of the role is on maintaining client satisfaction, retention, and growth of the account. The CRM will also be accountable for efficiently resolving and/or escalating client concerns and complaints in collaboration with applicable Avant Corporate Departments, to mitigate assignment terminations and cancellations.
Essential Functions of The Job
- Act as the point of contact and maintain constant communication with healthcare facility clients and contract nurses
- Develop strategies to respond to employee-related issues
- Explain rules and procedures to employees and management to help them understand rights and obligations while maintaining and encouraging objectivity in situations that may be charged with emotion and involve assumptions
- Provide technical guidance, advice, and counseling to management officials and supervisors to address issues with workforce-related conduct and performance
- Monitor service levels and key metrics to ensure expected delivery performance is met
- Serve as a client advocate, working closely with other internal departments to continually improve Avant’s service delivery while proactively identifying new opportunities to meet and exceed client needs
- Lead calls regarding client complaints and concerns to seek timely and mutually beneficial resolutions
- Collaborate with Business Development to identify or follow up on future placement opportunities to increase open orders
- Attend weekly meetings and provide timely report updates, concerns, issues, and be involved in seeking the best solution for all parties
- Participate in client retention visits with other Avant department members as required
- Actively manage multiple reports and analyze the data to determine when CRM intervention and support is needed to assist in providing resolution and proactive measures
- Relay timely any updates on work status and approvals/denials to appropriate parties within Avant
- Build and maintain meaningful relationships with key personnel for assigned client accounts
- Escalate as appropriate critical issues through a defined process on a timely basis
Marginal Functions of The Job
- Other duties as assigned
Normal Work Schedule
This is a full-time position. Standard business hours are Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Additional time outside of these hours may be needed to complete the essential functions of the job.
Education, Training, And Experience
- Minimum of an Associate’s degree in Business, or equivalent field of study required; Bachelor’s degree in Business or equivalent field of study preferred
- Minimum of 2-3 years of related experience, including clinical experience as a practical nurse or medical assistant/technician preferred, or employee/provider relations experience
- Prior sales and account management experience is a plus
- Customer Service experience would be considered an asset
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Microsoft Office Proficiency in Excel and Word
Required Licenses, Certifications, and Other Specific Requirements of Law
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) certification
Other Characteristics of The Position
- Sitting for long periods at a time
- Regularly required to talk or hear
- Occasional lifting of office supplies up to 20 lbs.
- Vision abilities including close vision and the ability to adjust focus
- Must understand and follow a set of clear oral and/or written procedures without deviation
- Performs repetitive routine tasks
- Withstand moderate amounts of stress
- Must adhere to a provided work schedule to meet a set of qualitative production standards
- Perform tasks that vary little from day to day
- Implements others’ decisions/procedures with little judgment required
- Must relay information orally
- This job operates in a professional office environment.
- This role routinely operates standard office equipment.
- Minimal travel required.
Statement of Responsibility for Confidential Data
- Has access to, and requires daily use of, confidential records.
- Required by federal law to maintain strict confidentiality of “Avant” employee information and maintain the security of such information.
- Proprietary Information and Non-Conflict Agreement required.