Digital Marketing Specialist
Location: Casselberry, FL
Reports to: Director of Marketing – Recruitment
Do you want to change lives? Are you interested in helping international healthcare professionals achieve their American Dream? If so, join us at Avant!
Avant Healthcare Professionals is the premier recruiting and staffing specialist for internationally educated healthcare professionals and we have been named to the Inc. 5000 List of America's Fastest-Growing Private Companies for 7+ years. Our comprehensive program guides qualified registered nurses, physical and occupational therapists through each stage of the licensure and immigration process and makes it simple! Avant Healthcare Professionals has grown 40 percent annually since its inception in 2003, and with healthcare and social assistance employment projected to grow by 3.4 million, healthcare staffing is a thriving industry. While experiencing a period of tremendous growth, Avant offers tremendous opportunities for eager professionals looking for an opportunity to build their career.
The Marketing Specialist collaborates with the Business Development and Recruitment teams to develop, execute and monitor strategic marketing plans and initiatives across a variety of channels. The Marketing Specialist II shares subject matter expertise and manages marketing tactics to promote Avant and its mission by adding value through content, resources, and other calls-to-action.
Ideal Marketing Specialist candidate will:
- Develop, implement, and manage strategic-creative plans and marketing tactics that help improve customer conversion rates, recruitment numbers, and promote Avant Healthcare Professionals positively.
- Create and implement lead generation programs within HubSpot that include but are not limited to; emails, landing pages, blogs, nurture campaigns, and forms.
- Plan and execute the organization’s overall SEO strategy and effectively manage data quality through segmentation, normalization, and enrichment
- Create, produce, and edit campaign materials such as blog content, photo and video shoots
- Manage social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and more) through engagement activities, developing original content, and reporting data and analysis.
- Assist with maintaining the accuracy of Avant databases and CRM to ensure information is up to date
- Must be able to work well in a team setting as well as independently
- Have a minimum of 3 years of digital marketing/ media marketing experience and/or training
- Be a professional team player with a confident and positive attitude
- Be passionate about making a difference in people’s lives
- Experience in marketing automation administration, developing and implementing marketing campaigns required
- Experience A/B testing of Marketing Strategies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Public Relations, Graphic Design, Journalism, Communications, or other similar area required
What we offer:
- 15 Days PTO + 9 Paid Holidays + Separate Charitable PTO days
- Gym Membership
- 401K With Company Match
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Fun and Fitness Center
- Yoga Classes