Global Growth Administrative Assistant
Location: Casselberry, FL
Department: Global Growth
Reports to: Global Growth Manager
Do you want to change lives? Are you interested in helping international healthcare professionals achieve their American Dream? If so, join us at Avant!
Avant Healthcare Professionals is the premier recruiting and staffing specialist for internationally educated healthcare professionals and we have been named to the Inc. 5000 List of America's Fastest-Growing Private Companies for 7+ years. Our comprehensive program guides qualified registered nurses, physical and occupational therapists through each stage of the licensure and immigration process and makes it simple! Avant Healthcare Professionals has grown 40 percent annually since its inception in 2003, and with healthcare and social assistance employment projected to grow by 3.4 million, healthcare staffing is a thriving industry. While experiencing a period of tremendous growth, Avant offers tremendous opportunities for eager professionals looking for an opportunity to build their career.
Summary of Position
Under the supervision of the Global Growth Manager, the Global Growth Administrative Assistant will provide support to the Global Growth Team with all administrative aspects of Global Growth projects. This role will be in direct communication with HCPs both interested in and actively on the Avant program. The Global Growth Administrative Assistant will be involved with the team in ensuring key metrics are met in relation to new and existing markets, trips and recruitment events, agent referrals, and Avant sponsored English programs.
Essential Functions of the Job
- Communicate with HCPs using various modes and communication platforms such as WhatsApp, Telegram, Viber, Zoom, GoToWebinar, Facebook Messenger, YouTube, Instagram, etc.
- Coordinate and provide support for virtual trips and webinars in collaboration with Global Growth Manager
- Coordinate overseas recruitment trips in collaboration with Global Growth Manager
- Assist with recruitment activities utilizing systems such as Mailchimp, HubSpot, GoToWebinar and various social media platforms
- Update Avant database and all applicable candidate records and reports
- Prepare and submit weekly reports and updates as needed
- Handle incoming communication for Global Growth Department and ensure calls, texts, and emails are directed appropriately
- Educate HCPs interested in the Avant program regarding the general program requirements, process, and program benefits
- Support Avant HCPs actively enrolled in English programs as needed (progress check-ins, TOEFL payment and scheduling, etc.)
- Support Market Development Specialist with agent relationships (creating and managing reports, presentations, engaging with HCPs referred by agents)
- Assistance with marketing campaigns and content
- Managing job boards as needed
- Assistance with scheduling of HCPs for Avant interviews as needed
Marginal Functions of the Job
- Other duties as assigned
Normal Work Schedule
This is a full-time position and core hours of work are Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
Education, Training, and Experience
- Minimum of an Associate Degree in a related field
- Minimum of 1-year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bilingual (preferred but not required)
Other Characteristics of the Position
- Sitting for long periods at a time
- Regularly required to talk and hear
- Occasional lifting of office supplies up to 20 lbs.
- Vision abilities including close vision and ability to adjust focus
- Must understand and follow a set of clear oral and/or written procedures without deviation
- Performs repetitive routine tasks
- Withstand moderate amounts of stress
- Must adhere to a provided work schedule to meet a set of qualitative production standards
- Perform tasks that vary little from day to day
- Implements others’ decisions/procedures with little judgment required
- Must relay information orally
- This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely operates standard office equipment.
- Travel may be required
- This position is partially remote, partially in office.
- Internal: Daily contact with professional staff members, and contracted field staff
- External: Regular contact with HCPs and occasional vendors
Statement of Responsibility for Confidential Data
- Has access to, and requires daily use of, confidential records
- Required by federal law to maintain strict confidentiality of “Avant” employee information and maintain security of such information
- Proprietary Information and Non-Conflict Agreement required
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, disability, veteran's status, or any other basis protected by applicable discrimination laws.