International Market Growth Specialist
Location: Casselberry, FL
Department: Global Growth & Strategic Initiatives
Reports to: Global Growth Manager
Do you want to change lives? Are you interested in helping international healthcare professionals achieve their American Dream? If so, join us at Avant!
Avant Healthcare Professionals is the premier recruiting and staffing specialist for internationally educated healthcare professionals and we have been named to the Inc. 5000 List of America's Fastest-Growing Private Companies for 7+ years. Our comprehensive program guides qualified registered nurses, physical and occupational therapists through each stage of the licensure and immigration process and makes it simple! Avant Healthcare Professionals has grown 40 percent annually since its inception in 2003, and with healthcare and social assistance employment projected to grow by 3.4 million, healthcare staffing is a thriving industry. While experiencing a period of tremendous growth, Avant offers tremendous opportunities for eager professionals looking for an opportunity to build their career.
Summary of Position Role/ Responsibilities
The International Market Growth Specialist will be responsible for the implementation of the Healthcare Professional (HCP) facing strategy for new markets. This role will be responsible for engaging with prospects in new markets that will result in lead generation of international HCPs that qualify for the Avant program. The International Market Growth Specialist will actively develop tactics and progreams tailored to each market's needs together with appropriate internal precesses and procedures to support new market activties. This role will actively collaborate with other members from Global Growth and the Recruitment Operations team in pursuit of new market growth that results in quality and volume of international HCPs for the Avant Program.
Essential Functions of The Job
- Actively represent and sell the Avant Healthcare program in new markets by building rapport and trust with our target market (HCPs)
- Manage new market pipeline through various stages of the Avant recruitment process
- Participate in new market research in collaboration with the Market Researcher to develop tactics and programs tailored to each market’s needs
- Generate quality leads thru a multi-channel prospecting approach: presentation, email campaigns, social media, and databases
- Suggest new and creative approaches to new market lead generation and nurturing, including but not limited to channels like email, social media, blogging, vlogging, and other marketing tactics
- Develop appropriate internal processes and procedures to support new market activities
- Be a champion for Avant Healthcare Professionals recruitment goals, our people, and our mission while exemplifying our values
- Engage in proactive interactions with interested applicants for the Avant Healthcare program to learn more about the market, education, clinical experience to enhance Avant’s offering for market
- Analyze consumer behavior, cultural differences, and country-specific characteristics, and reports findings to the recruitment marketing and recruitment operations team to enhance communication and marketing efforts and provide insights for developing processes and procedures to adequately serve the market
- Achieve departmental and individual KPI’s including number of leads, quality of leads, projects and programs executed for each market
- Provide feedback on Avant’s marketing activities that help understand new markets and what behaviors and patterns make leads successful and more likely to become customers while presenting actionable recommendations
- Plan, execute, and participate in international fairs, events, and trips to support recruitment activities
- Share, learn, and collaborate with team members and manager to develop strategies, improve execution, and generate ideas that drive great team results and success
Marginal Functions of The Job
- Other duties as assigned
- Creation and maintenance of SOPs related to job function
Normal Work Schedule
- This is a full-time position and core hours of work are Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. This employee may work outside of standard hours to meet essential functions of the role and for traveling purposes.
- This position is required to work partially remote, partially in office.
Education, Training, And Experience
- Bilingual – English and Spanish or Brazilian Portuguese required
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required or equivalent combination of education and experience
- At least a minimum of 1-2 years related experience and/or training
- Hands-on, growth oriented, ambitious, and eager to achieve excellence and mastery of the role
- Ability to deal effectively with strategic issues, as well as the tactical, operational details
- Strong ability using MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook) and electronic database management
- Strong and clear communication skills
- Strong relationship-building skills
- Demonstrable experience in international business development activities
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences, formulating value proposition, and in creatively developing and leading business development activities that provide high quality and volume of leads
- Ability to present in front of large audiences (online and in person)
Required Licenses, Certifications, and Other Specific Requirements of Law
- Valid international travel document
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) certification (certification will be provided upon hiring)
Other Characteristics of the Position
- Regularly required to talk or hear
- Occasional lifting of office supplies up to 20 lbs.
- Vision abilities including close vision and ability to adjust focus
- Must understand and follow a set of clear oral and/or written procedures without deviation
- Performs repetitive routine tasks
- Implements others’ decisions/procedures with little judgment required
- Must relay information orally
- Internal: Daily/ weekly contact with professional staff members (including with staff members in other time zones), and contracted field staff
- External: Regular contact with HCPs and other industry representatives.
Statement of Responsibility for Confidential Data
- Has access to, and requires daily use of, confidential records
- Required by federal law to maintain strict confidentiality of “Avant” employee information and maintain security of such information
- Proprietary Information and Non-Conflict Agreement required