Location: Casselberry, Florida
Department: Information Technology
Reports to: VP of Information Technology
Summary of Position Role/Responsibilities
The Information Technology (IT) Coordinator is a member of the IT Department and is responsible for internal support and maintenance of software applications, computers, mobile phones, printers, servers, network components, and related equipment. The IT Coordinator will be responsible for troubleshooting user hardware or software problems and setting up and provisioning new computers and phones as necessary.
Essential Functions of the Job
- Monitor IT ticket requests, resolve Tier 1 & 2 software and hardware issues, escalating and assigning the remaining tickets appropriately
- Complete setup of any new or updated office technology equipment
- Provide tech technical advice, guidance and informal training to customers using company provided hardware and software applications.
- Troubleshoot and restore service by analyzing, identifying, and diagnosing faults and symptoms using established processes and procedures
- Perform root cause analysis and develop checklists for typical problems
- Recommend procedures and controls for problem prevention
- Maintain knowledge database to enhance quality of problem resolutions
- Maintain general administration and documentation of IT equipment and services
Marginal Functions of the Job
- Other duties as assigned
Normal Work Schedule
This is a full-time position. Standard business hours are Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Additional time outside of these hours may be needed to complete the essential functions of the job.
Education, Training, And Experience
- Minimum of a High School degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in IT Support
- Good understanding of Windows troubleshooting, and network configuration
- Strong knowledge of cloud and web-based services, HTML and web servers and web browsers.
- Must be able to work with various databases, have a basic understanding of SQL and Structured Query Language
- Must have excellent communication and customer service skills
Required Licenses, Certifications, and Other Specific Requirements of Law
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) certification
Other Characteristics of The Position
- Sitting for long periods at a time
- Regularly required to talk or hear
- Occasional lifting of office supplies up to 20 lbs.
- Vision abilities including close vision and ability to adjust focus
- Must understand and follow a set of clear oral and/or written procedures without deviation
- Performs repetitive routine tasks
- Withstand moderate amounts of stress
- Must adhere to a provided work schedule to meet a set of qualitative production standards
- Perform tasks that vary little from day to day
- Implements others’ decisions/procedures with little judgment required
- Must relay information orally
- This job operates in a professional office environment.
- This role routinely operates standard office equipment.
- Minimal travel required.
Statement of Responsibility for Confidential Data
- Has access to, and requires daily use of, confidential records.
- Required by federal law to maintain strict confidentiality of “Avant” employee information and maintain security of such information.
- Proprietary Information and Non-Conflict Agreement required.