Marketing Specialist I
Location: Maitland, FL
Reports to: Director of Marketing - Recruitment
Do you want to change lives? Are you interested in helping international healthcare professionals achieve their American Dream? If so, join us at Avant!
Avant Healthcare Professionals is the premier recruiting and staffing specialist for internationally educated healthcare professionals and we have been named to the Inc. 5000 List of America's Fastest-Growing Private Companies for 7+ years. Our comprehensive program guides qualified registered nurses, physical and occupational therapists through each stage of the licensure and immigration process and makes it simple! Avant Healthcare Professionals has grown 40 percent annually since its inception in 2003, and with healthcare and social assistance employment projected to grow by 3.4 million, healthcare staffing is a thriving industry. While experiencing a period of tremendous growth, Avant offers tremendous opportunities for eager professionals looking for an opportunity to build their career.
Summary of Position Role/Responsibilities
The Marketing Specialist I collaborates with the Marketing team to drive strategic marketing plans and initiatives. This role is responsible for promoting the Avant program by delivering targeted marketing strategies to prospective clients and Healthcare Professionals (HCPs). The Marketing Specialist I will also research and assist in developing effective marketing tactics that result in successful lead generation and nurturing.
Essential Functions of The Job
- Drive the Marketing team’s strategic-creative plans and marketing strategy.
- Lead successful marketing tactics that help improve customer conversion rates and promote Avant Healthcare Professionals positively.
- Propose new approaches and improve upon existing tactics to generate and nurture leads by researching what behaviors and patterns make leads successful and more likely to become customers
- Implement marketing projects and events as assigned
- Coordinate efforts to implement and deliver lead generation programs within HubSpot that include, but are not limited to, emails, landing pages, blogs, nurture campaigns, and forms.
- Proactively seek and propose opportunities for further branding efforts by compiling informative social media reports, gathering customer references/testimony, and coordinating client communications to use in future campaigns
- Post jobs to internal and external sites and manage postings
- Monitor social media accounts by keeping content up to date, managing responses from prospective clients or HCPs, and identifying/escalating potential concerns as they arise
- Draft press material, and social or email copy that is in line with the overall Marketing strategy.
- Manage data quality through segmentation, normalization, and enrichment
- Assist other Marketing Specialists in planning, producing and coordinating campaign materials including, but not limited to, photo & video shoots, blog content, social media content such as YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.
- Assist with coordination and attend company events and trade shows
- Collaborate with the other Marketing Specialists in planning and organizing new marketing campaigns proposed by the Avant Social Media committee
- Pitch media, build media lists, establish, and develop relationships with press
- Assist in maintaining the organization’s positive image by building media lists, pitching media, monitoring the daily media for Avant’s inclusion in news/trends, and escalating issues to the Director of Marketing as needed.
- Establish and maintain professional networks through applicant referrals, press and industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups and schools
- Assist with maintaining the accuracy of Avant databases and CRM to ensure information is up to date
- Run weekly and monthly reports and prepare analysis for key stakeholders
Marginal Functions of The Job
- Other duties as assigned
Normal Work Schedule
This is a full-time position. Standard business hours are Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Additional time outside of these hours may be needed to complete the essential functions of the job.
Education, Training, And Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Public Relations, Graphic Design, Journalism, Communications, or other similar area required
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in marketing, and/or related training required
- Experience in marketing automation administration, developing and implementing marketing campaigns
- Experience A/B testing of Marketing Strategies
- Experience in data analysis & reporting Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience in conducting or coordinating marketing presentations to key stakeholders
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, Adobe, and electronic database management
Required Licenses, Certifications, and Other Specific Requirements of Law
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) certification, or ability to obtain
Other Characteristics of The Position:
- Sitting for long periods at a time
- Regularly required to talk or hear
- Occasional lifting of office supplies up to 20 lbs.
- Vision abilities including close vision and ability to adjust focus
- Must understand and follow a set of clear oral and/or written procedures without deviation
- Performs repetitive routine tasks
- Must adhere to a provided work schedule to meet a set of qualitative production standards
- Perform tasks that vary little from day to day
- Implements others’ decisions/procedures with little judgment required
- Must relay information orally
- This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely operates standard office equipment.
Statement of Responsibility for Confidential Data
- Has access to, and requires daily use of, confidential records
- Required by federal law to maintain strict confidentiality of “Avant” employee information and maintain security of such information
- Proprietary Information and Non-Conflict Agreement required