Location: Casselberry, FL
Reports to: Director of Marketing – Recruitment
Summary of Position Role/Responsibilities
The Marketing Specialist collaborates with the Business Development and Recruitment teams to develop, execute and monitor strategic marketing plans and initiatives across a variety of channels. This role is responsible for helping implement and lead strategies that generate leads and promote or enhance the Avant brand with little to no supervision. The Marketing Specialist shares subject matter expertise and manages marketing tactics to promote Avant and its mission by adding value through content, resources, and other calls-to-action.
Essential Functions of The Job
- Develop, implement, and manage strategic-creative plans and marketing tactics that that help improve customer conversion rates, recruitment numbers, and promote Avant Healthcare Professionals positively.
- Implement lead generating and nurturing strategies through a variety of marketing tactics such as but not limited to; social and email copy, call-to-action campaigns, blogging, vlogging, and other helpful content.
- Create and implement lead generation programs within HubSpot that include but are not limited to; emails, landing pages, blogs, nurture campaigns, and forms.
- Research and propose valuable suggestions to the Director of Marketing for new media tools and vendors to use, to adapt to the changing needs of the organization.
- Proactively, and independently, seek marketing opportunities by surveying clients and gathering customer references and testimony to include on future promotional campaigns.
- Conduct and report independent research on Avant’s campaign effectiveness and marketing tactics to analyze and interpret what behaviors and patterns make leads successful and more likely to become customers
- Plan and execute the organization’s overall SEO strategy, and effectively manage data quality through segmentation, normalization, and enrichment
- Plan, produce, and edit campaign materials such as blog content, photo and video shoots with limited guidance.
- Create original graphic designs and various press materials upon request such as: releases, advisories, and pitch letters
- Manage and coordinate marketing projects or events as assigned, acting as the ‘point person’ on decisions or issues.
- Manage social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and more) through engagement activities such as: posting jobs, managing posts, responding to messages, and creating original content that best attracts candidates and customers to Avant.
- Coordinate with the Avant Social Media committee to organize new marketing campaigns.
- Assist in maintaining the organization’s positive image by building media lists, pitching media, monitoring the daily media for Avant’s inclusion in news/trends, and escalating issues to the Director of Marketing as needed.
- Establish and maintain professional networks through applicant referrals, press and industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups and schools
- Represent Avant in a professional manner and uphold the Avant brand while attending conferences or company events.
- Assist with maintaining the accuracy of Avant databases and CRM to ensure information is up to date
- Run weekly and monthly reports and prepare analysis for key stakeholders
- Assist in the training and mentoring of other Marketing Specialists on the team.
Marginal Functions of The Job
- Other duties as assigned
Normal Work Schedule
This is a full-time position. Standard business hours are Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Additional time outside of these hours may be needed to complete the essential functions of the job.
Education, Training, And Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Public Relations, Graphic Design, Journalism, Communications, or other similar area required
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in digital marketing, media marketing and/or related training required
- Experience in marketing automation administration, developing and implementing marketing campaigns required
- Experience A/B testing of Marketing Strategies
- Experience in data analysis & reporting
- Experience in conducting marketing presentations to key stakeholders
- Excellent relationship-building and communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, Adobe, and electronic database management
Required Licenses, Certifications, and Other Specific Requirements of Law
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) certification, or ability to obtain
Other Characteristics of The Position:
- Sitting for long periods at a time
- Regularly required to talk or hear
- Occasional lifting of office supplies up to 20 lbs.
- Vision abilities including close vision and ability to adjust focus
- Must understand and follow a set of clear oral and/or written procedures without deviation
- Performs repetitive routine tasks
- Must adhere to a provided work schedule to meet a set of qualitative production standards
- Perform tasks that vary little from day to day
- Implements others’ decisions/procedures with little judgment required
- Must relay information orally
- This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely operates standard office equipment.
Statement of Responsibility for Confidential Data
- Has access to, and requires daily use of, confidential records
- Required by federal law to maintain strict confidentiality of “Avant” employee information and maintain security of such information
- Proprietary Information and Non-Conflict Agreement required