Location: Maitland, FL
Department: Global Growth
Reports to: Global Growth Manager
Do you want to change lives? Are you interested in helping international healthcare professionals achieve their American Dream? If so, join us at Avant!
Avant Healthcare Professionals is the premier recruiting and staffing specialist for internationally educated healthcare professionals and we have been named to the Inc. 5000 List of America's Fastest-Growing Private Companies for 7+ years. Our comprehensive program guides qualified registered nurses, physical and occupational therapists through each stage of the licensure and immigration process and makes it simple! Avant Healthcare Professionals has grown 40 percent annually since its inception in 2003, and with healthcare and social assistance employment projected to grow by 3.4 million, healthcare staffing is a thriving industry. While experiencing a period of tremendous growth, Avant offers tremendous opportunities for eager professionals looking for an opportunity to build their career.
Summary of Position Role/Responsibilities
The Program Specialist will be responsible for the implementation of the Healthcare Professionals (HCPs) facing strategy for assigned international territory. This role will be responsible for engaging with prospects from assigned international territory that will result in lead generation of HCPs that qualify for the Avant program. The Program Specialist will actively develop tactics and programs tailored to the assigned international territory market needs together with appropriate internal processes and procedures to support the international market growth. This role will actively collaborate with other members from Global Growth, Global Business, Recruitment Marketing, and the Recruitment Operations team in pursuit of international market growth that results in quality and volume of HCPs for the organization.
Essential Functions of the Job
- Develop rapport and trust with our target market HCPs, represent, and sell the organization’s program in assigned international territories
- Contribute to the market research to develop tactics and programs tailored to each market’s needs
- Partner with the Global Business Development team to find and develop partner relationships in assigned territories’ market
- Plan, execute, and participate in international recruitment activities such as, fairs, events, and trips (virtual and in-person)
- Generate quality leads thru a multi-channel prospecting approach: presentations, email campaigns, social media, customer relationship managements (CRMs), and databases
- Develop and manage social media community targeting assigned international territory to educate and promote the organization
- Prepare for cross-cultural communication and US immersion of candidates from the assigned international territory
- Conduct prescreens evaluations of candidates from the assigned international territory to determine fit for the organization’s program
- Build appropriate internal processes and procedures to support assigned international territory market activities
- Engage in proactive interactions with interested applicants for the program to learn more about the assigned market, education, clinical experience to enhance offers for future candidates
- Examine consumer behavior, cultural differences, specific characteristics, and reports findings to the recruitment marketing and recruitment operations team to enhance communication and marketing efforts and provide insights for developing processes and procedures to adequately serve the market
- Achieve departmental and individual KPI’s including number of leads, quality of leads, projects and programs
- Offer feedback and recommendations on marketing activities, behaviors, and patterns to make leads successful
- Propose new and creative approaches to assigned market lead generation and nurturing, including but not limited to channels like email, social media, blogging, vlogging, and other marketing tactics
- Share, learn, and collaborate with team members and manager to develop strategies, improve execution, and generate ideas that drive great team results and success
Marginal Functions of the Job
- Establish Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Other duties as assigned
Normal Work Schedule
This is a full-time position. Standard business hours are Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Additional time outside of these hours may be needed to complete the essential functions of the job.
Education, Training, and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Marketing/Communication or related field required, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience in providing cross-cultural communication and US immersion to non-US/ foreign participants
- Experience in organizing, promotion, managing of events, marketing automation, and social media marketing
- Spanish proficiency required
- Ability to identify target audiences, formulate value proposition, and creatively develop and lead business development activities that provide high quality and volume of leads
- Ability to present in front of large audiences, collaborate, and work in a team environment
- Exceptional communication (written and verbal) and collaboration skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, Adobe, virtual presentation platforms, and electronic database management
Required Licenses, Certifications, and Other Specific Requirements of Law
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) certification and ability to obtain and maintain
- Valid international travel document
Other Characteristics of the Position
- Sitting for long periods at a time
- Regularly required to talk or hear
- Occasional lifting of office supplies up to 20 lbs.
- Vision abilities including close vision and ability to adjust focus
- Must understand and follow a set of clear oral and/or written procedures without deviation
- Performs repetitive routine tasks
- Withstand moderate amounts of stress
- Must adhere to a provided work schedule to meet a set of qualitative production standards
- Perform tasks that vary little from day to day
- Implements others’ decisions/procedures with little judgment required
- Must relay information orally
- This job operates in a professional office environment.
- This role routinely operates standard office equipment.
- Minimal travel required.
Statement of Responsibility for Confidential Data
- Has access to, and requires daily use of, confidential records.
- Required by federal law to maintain strict confidentiality of “Avant” employee information and maintain security of such information.
- Proprietary Information and Non-Conflict Agreement required.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, disability, veteran's status, or any other basis protected by applicable discrimination laws.