Quality Assurance Administrative Assistant
Location: Casselberry, FL
Department: Quality Assurance
Reports to: Quality Assurance Manager
Summary of Position Role/Responsibilities
The Quality Assurance Administrative Assistant provides administrative assistance to Quality Assurance (QA) team during the preparation and compilation of all quality assurance requirements required for the successful deployment of international healthcare professionals (HCPs). This role assists with the maintenance of HCP quality assurance documentation and requirements throughout their assignment.
Essential Functions of the Job
- Compile and maintain current and accurate data, within all databases, for all healthcare professionals in placement process and on active assignment
- Communicate requirements with HCPs and monitor receipt of required documents
- Upload required documents into database for each applicant for the duration of their contract
- Coordinate laboratory testing requirements for HCPs including scheduling, chain of custody forms, and updating databases
- Communicate professionally and effectively with HCPs by email, telephone, and in-person as needed
- Stay up to date on all state and federal guidelines and ensure requirements completed meet all compliance standards
- Monitor collection of all information received, follow up on missing items and or incomplete forms, requirements and conduct follow ups as needed
- Advise QA Specialists and / or QA Manager of questionable information received and any identified issues in the review process
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of privileged information gained
- Ability to work independently, productively and well under pressure
- Ability to learn and assimilate new and varied information quickly and efficiently
Marginal Functions of the Job
- Other duties as assigned
Normal Work Schedule
This is a full-time position, and core hours of work and days are Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
Education, Training, and Experience
- Minimum of a High School diploma required; Associate degree preferred
- Minimum of 1-2 years of administrative experience preferred
- Excellent computer skills with Microsoft office (excel, outlook, word), adobe and data-entry software
Required Licenses, Certifications, and Other Specific Requirements of Law
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) certification
Other Characteristics of the Position
- Sitting for long periods at a time
- Regularly required to talk or hear
- Occasional lifting of office supplies up to 20 lbs.
- Vision abilities including close vision and ability to adjust focus
- Must understand and follow a set of clear oral and/or written procedures without deviation
- Performs repetitive routine tasks
- Withstand moderate amounts of stress
- Must adhere to a provided work schedule to meet a set of qualitative production standards
- Perform tasks that vary little from day to day
- Implements others’ decisions/procedures with little judgment required
- Must relay information orally
- This job operates in a professional office environment.
- This role routinely operates standard office equipment.
- Minimal travel required.
- Internal: Daily contact with professional staff members, and contracted field staff.
- External: Contact with vendors as needed
Statement of Responsibility for Confidential Data
- Has access to, and requires daily use of, confidential records.
- Required by federal law to maintain strict confidentiality of “Avant” employee information and maintain security of such information.
- Proprietary Information and Non-Conflict Agreement required.