Location: Casselberry, FL
Department: Information Technology
Reports to: IT Director
Summary of Position Role/Responsibilities
Essential Functions of The Job
- Develop design specifications for new QuickBase applications based on meeting with business stakeholders and other key users to develop an understanding of the need
- Develop new QuickBase applications based on design specifications
- Perform testing of QuickBase solutions to discover deficiencies before making the solution available to employees
- Use the QuickBase API and third-party integration tools such as Zapier and Workato to expand on the core QuickBase functionality as required to meet business needs
- Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of all in-house applications and systems
- Identify bottlenecks and devise solutions as needed
Marginal Functions of The Job
- Other duties as assigned
- Received: Supervisor provides instruction and direction through personal observation, individual conferences, specific directive, and written memoranda.
- Exercised: This position does not manage other employees.
Normal Work Schedule
Education, Training, And Experience
- An associate degree in software engineering, computer science, or related field
- At least 2 years of experience designing and implementing QuickBase applications
- Experience with the QuickBase API, Zapier, Workato, and scripting languages is desirable but not required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities
Required Licenses, Certifications, and Other Specific Requirements of Law
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) certification (after hire)
Other Characteristics of The Position
- Sitting for long periods at a time
- Regularly required to talk or hear
- Occasional lifting of office supplies up to 20 lbs.
- Vision abilities including close vision and ability to adjust focus
- Must understand and follow a set of clear oral and/or written procedures without deviation
- Must adhere to a provided work schedule to meet a set of qualitative production standards
- Must relay information orally
- This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely operates standard office equipment.
- Internal: Daily contact with other corporate staff members.
- External: Occasional contact with clients and vendors.
Statement of Responsibility for Confidential Data
- Has access to, and requires daily use of, confidential records
- Required by federal law to maintain strict confidentiality of “Avant” employee information and maintain security of such information
- Proprietary Information and Non-Conflict Agreement required
- HIPAA certification required