Location: Casselberry, FL
Department: Global Recruitment
Reports to: Recruitment Manager
Summary of Position
The Recruiter I is responsible for processing and communicating with direct and indirect applicant pipelines. The Recruiter I recruits, screens, and recommends applicants for the program. This role is also to develop a strong applicant pipeline to meet key performance indicators and established individual and departmental goals, while following service level agreements.
Essential Functions of the Job
- Process all direct and agent healthcare professionals’ referrals and ensure they meet the requirements of the program
- Recruit and pre-screen applicants against Avant program screening criteria and requirements and ensure pre-interview documentation (resume, screening exams, skills checklist, and others) is in place
- Schedule interviews with international candidates at a high-volume for Senior Recruiters or Clinical Assessment Managers and follow up to ensure outcome is communicated to the applicant as needed
- Respond and communicate status updates to applicants as needed
- Follow up from the return of the contract to ensure all documentation is on file before the file is transferred to the Document Control departments
- Submit updates reports to Manager as needed
- Provide ideas for recruiting plans to increase applicant pool of qualified candidates using active and passive sourcing techniques
- Generate inquiries and create ways to increase recruitment numbers of qualified applicants
- Manage activity in the applicant tracking system
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Resolve and troubleshoot any issues arising in the recruitment process
- Attend and assist with the coordination of international recruitment trips and work to secure attendees
- Attend recruitment trips as required
- Represent the Avant Healthcare program in a professional manner and build rapport and trust with applicants as they apply
Marginal Functions of the Job
- Other duties as assigned
Normal Work Schedule
This is a full-time position, and core hours of work and days are Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. This employee may work more than 40 hours weekly to fulfill the essential functions of the job.
Education, Training, and Experience
- Associate degree is required; education in related field is preferred
- Minimum of 2-3 years related experience required; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have excellent communication and written skills
- Must be extremely organized, detail-oriented, and a fast learner
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and Adobe required
- Ability to travel internationally
Required Licenses, Certifications, and Other Specific Requirements of Law
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) certification
- Must have a valid passport, or be able to obtain a passport to complete international travel as required
Other Characteristics of the Position
- Sitting for long periods at a time
- Regularly required to talk or hear
- Occasional lifting of office supplies up to 20 lbs.
- Vision abilities including close vision and ability to adjust focus
- Works with little need for guidance or reliance on oral or written instructions
- Is free to plan work assignments and schedule to meet long-term goals and objectives
- Performs a wide range of tasks as dictated by variable demands and changing conditions
- Performs a wide range of complex tasks
- Must independently manage a large group performing varied tasks
- Persuade or explain complex issues in person or by phone
- Withstanding moderate amounts of stress
- Must relay information orally
- This job operates in a professional office environment.
- This role routinely operates standard office equipment.
- International travel may be required
Statement of Responsibility for Confidential Data
- Has access to, and requires daily use of, confidential records
- Required by federal law to maintain strict confidentiality of “Avant” employee information and maintain security of such information
- Proprietary Information and Non-Conflict Agreement required