Location: Casselberry, FL
Reports to: Director of Global Recruitment
Summary of Position
Essential Functions of the Job
- Supervise day to day activities of the recruitment team, including involvement in interviewing, hiring and training department staff; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Communicate performance expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising and reviewing job contributions.
- Develop workflows and processes to meet KPI’s and maximize recruitment team success
- Provide solutions and ideas to support continuous improvement efforts and troubleshoot issues as needed
- Ensure key metrics are consistently met each month, as required by the Avant Executive team
- Work in conjunction with Director of Global Recruitment to create strategies to improve productivity and efficiency in all department processes and procedures
- Analyze departments’ operations to pinpoint opportunities and areas for improvement
- Assist in implementing screening and selection criteria for departmental staff in recruitment team
- Partner with key players in the planning, organization, coordination and oversight of overseas recruitment trips
- Monitor the outcome of recruitment trips by ensuring attendees are moving through the selection process in a timely manner
- Partner with other internal departments, as needed, to ensure strong inter-departmental communication
- Create and submit reports to the Director of Global Recruitment and SVP of Operations as needed
- Attend meetings, as directed, and report on updates, concerns, issues while staying involved in seeking the best solution for all parties
- Maintain and update team documents as necessary
- Report metrics, and escalate issues at least weekly to the Director of Global Recruitment
- Identify strengths and weaknesses in team members, to provide ongoing coaching and training to enhance professional development and personal growth
- Evaluate results and provide feedback in a timely manner
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional associations
- Develop and implement the Recruitment Team’s strategic plan, goals, and objectives
Marginal Functions of the Job
- Other duties as assigned
- Received: Supervisor provides instruction and direction through personal observation, individual conferences, specific directive, and written memoranda.
- Exercised: This position manages all employees of the department involved with screening, interviewing candidates for the Avant program, as well as the administrative support staff within the department.
Normal Work Schedule
Education, Training, and Experience
- Proven ability to lead and direct employees as well as develop workflow and process to generate results
- Proven ability to work with a team to accomplish objectives and must have a high attention to detail
- Experience in screening and selection of international healthcare professionals.
- Experience in pipeline management and process improvement.
- Preferred Bachelor’s degree; will consider other qualifications and a minimum of 2-3 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Required Licenses, Certifications, and Other Specific Requirements of Law
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) certification
Other Characteristics of the Position
- Sitting for long periods at a time
- Regularly required to talk or hear
- Occasional lifting of office supplies up to 20 lbs.
- Vision abilities including close vision and ability to adjust focus
- Works with little need for guidance or reliance on oral or written instructions
- Is free to plan work assignments and schedule to meet long-term goals and objectives
- Performs a wide range of tasks as dictated by variable demands and changing conditions
- Performs a wide range of complex tasks
- Must independently manage a large group performing varied tasks
- Persuade or explain complex issues in person or by phone
- Withstanding moderate amounts of stress
- Must relay information orally
- This job operates in a professional office environment.
- This role routinely operates standard office equipment.
- International travel may be required
- Internal: Daily contact with professional staff members, and contracted field staff.
- External: Regular contact with vendors.
Statement of Responsibility for Confidential Data
- Has access to, and requires daily use of, confidential records
- Required by federal law to maintain strict confidentiality of “Avant” employee information and maintain security of such information
- Proprietary Information and Non-Conflict Agreement required