Senior Digital Marketing Specialist
Location: Maitland, FL
Department: Recruitment Marketing
Reports to: Director of Marketing - Recruitment
Do you want to change lives? Are you interested in helping international healthcare professionals achieve their American Dream? If so, join us at Avant!
Avant Healthcare Professionals is the premier recruiting and staffing specialist for internationally educated healthcare professionals and we have been named to the Inc. 5000 List of America's Fastest-Growing Private Companies for 7+ years. Our comprehensive program guides qualified registered nurses, physical and occupational therapists through each stage of the licensure and immigration process and makes it simple! Avant Healthcare Professionals has grown 40 percent annually since its inception in 2003, and with healthcare and social assistance employment projected to grow by 3.4 million, healthcare staffing is a thriving industry. While experiencing a period of tremendous growth, Avant offers tremendous opportunities for eager professionals looking for an opportunity to build their career.
Summary of Position Role/Responsibilities
The Senior Digital Marketing Specialist collaborates with the Business Development and Recruitment Teams to develop and implement the company’s strategic marketing plans and initiatives across a variety of channels. This role works with internal and external clients, media, and key audiences to increase lead generation, promote, and enhance the Avant brand and subject matter expertise in the market. The Senior Digital Marketing Specialist will use inbound marketing tactics such as email and social media to add value through content, resources, and other calls-to-action.
Essential Functions of The Job
- Develop, implement, and manage strategic marketing plans and tactics that positively and proactively promote Avant Healthcare Professionals, and increase the number of qualified leads
- Create the strategy for nurturing leads through a mix of helpful content and other calls-to-action
- Spearhead new approaches to generate and nurture leads through several channels, including but not limited to, emails, social media platforms, blogging, vlogging, and other marketing tactics
- Execute lead programs within HubSpot that include, but are not limited to, emails, landing pages, blogs, nurture campaigns, and forms.
- Analyze and report on the performance and effectiveness of campaigns and execute new marketing opportunities/ projects/ ideas that help improve customer conversion rates
- Train and develop new team members and serve as backup to department Manager by leading the team when needed including directing huddles, technical support and scheduling
- Implement and monitor the company’s overall SEO strategy
- Write, proofread, and edit creative and technical content across different mediums/ channels
- Plan, produce and evaluate campaign materials including, but not limited to, photo & video shoots, blog content, social media content such as YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.
- Provide oversight of internal and external communications, gather customer references and testimony, and seek out opportunities for further branding efforts
- Monitor and respond to Social Media communication from prospective clients and healthcare professionals
- Manage data quality through segmentation, normalization, and enrichment
- Research and survey clients, healthcare professionals and internal employees, compile informative social media reports and monitor daily media, with team, for inclusion in daily report of news/trends
- Manage job postings on internal and external sites
- Assist with the maintenance of the Avant website
- Network through applicant referrals, industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups and schools
- Represent Avant in company events, tradeshows, conferences
- Maintain weekly project reports/summaries for clients and healthcare professionals
- Assist with maintaining accurate departmental database and company CRM
- Run weekly and monthly reports and prepare analysis for key stakeholders
- Post jobs to internal and external sites and manage postings
- Monitor daily media, with team, for inclusion in daily report of news/trends and escalate issues as needed
- Pitch media, build media lists, establish, and develop relationships with press
- Draft press materials - releases, advisories, pitch letters as needed
Marginal Functions of The Job
- Other duties as assigned
Normal Work Schedule
This is a full-time position. Standard business hours are Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. This role may be required to work additional hours that may include night and weekend events. Travel as determined by manager.
Education, Training, And Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Public Relations, Graphic Design, Journalism, Communications, or other similar area required
- Minimum of 4-year experience in digital marketing/ media marketing required
- Experience in marketing automation administration, developing and implementing marketing campaigns
- Experience A/B testing of Marketing Strategies
- Experience in data analysis & reporting Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience in conducting Marketing presentations to key stakeholders
- Advanced experienced using Microsoft Office products
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, Adobe, and electronic database management
Required Licenses, Certifications, and Other Specific Requirements of Law
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) certification
Other Characteristics of The Position:
- Sitting for long periods at a time
- Regularly required to talk or hear
- Occasional lifting of office supplies up to 20 lbs.
- Vision abilities including close vision and ability to adjust focus
- Must understand and follow a set of clear oral and/or written procedures without deviation
- Performs repetitive routine tasks
- Must adhere to a provided work schedule to meet a set of qualitative production standards
- Perform tasks that vary little from day to day
- Implements others’ decisions/procedures with little judgment required
- Must relay information orally
- This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely operates standard office equipment.
Statement of Responsibility for Confidential Data
- Has access to, and requires daily use of, confidential records
- Required by federal law to maintain strict confidentiality of “Avant” employee information and maintain security of such information
- Proprietary Information and Non-Conflict Agreement required