Location: Casselberry, FL
Department: Cultural Transitions
Reports to: Transportation Manager
Summary of Position
Essential Functions of the Job
- Escort/accompany HCPs for runs such as Shadowing at Hospital Facilities, SS Run, Bank Visits, DMV etc.
- Confirm and track HCPs attending runs, using the final run schedule as a reference
- Track and Inspect Corporate vehicles for cleanliness and maintenance, and notify Team Lead and/or Transportation Scheduler with any updates/requests needed
- Schedule vehicle maintenance and cleaning
- Check fuel levels for corporate vehicles, and fuel vehicles as needed
- Check Schedule/Calendar on a regular basis for changes
- Provide an excellent Driving experience
- Provide excellent Customer Service
- High level of confidence with various methods of communication, email, phone, and in person
- Other duties as assigned
Marginal Functions of the Job
- Provides support to the Cultural Transitions team with tasks that support HCPs as they go through the United States Transitions Program (USTP)
- Other duties as assigned
Normal Work Schedule
Education, Training, and Experience
- Required: High School Diploma, or equivalent education with and a minimum of 2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience working with diverse populations
- Strong interpersonal skills
Required Licenses, Certifications, and Other Specific Requirements of Law
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) certification
- Must have a valid Florida driver’s license and clean driving record
Other Characteristics of the Position
- Sitting for long periods at a time
- Must be able to bend, squat, climb stairs and lift frequently
- Regularly required to talk or hear
- Must be able to lift supplies up to 25 lbs.
- Vision abilities including close vision and ability to adjust focus
- Must understand and follow a set of clear oral and/or written procedures without deviation
- Performs repetitive routine tasks
- Withstand moderate amounts of stress
- Must adhere to a provided work schedule to meet a set of qualitative production standards
- Perform tasks that vary little from day to day
- Implements others’ decisions/procedures with little judgment required
- Must relay information orally
- This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely operates standard office equipment.
- Travel may be required
- Internal: Daily contact with professional staff members, and contracted field staff.
- External: Regular contact with vendors.
Statement of Responsibility for Confidential Data
- Has access to, and requires daily use of, confidential records
- Required by federal law to maintain strict confidentiality of “Avant” employee information and maintain security of such information
- Proprietary Information and Non-Conflict Agreement required