Need nurses? Come say "Hello" to our Avant Healthcare Professionals team at GONL!
The Georgia Organization of Nurse Leaders (GONL) conference is organized each year for charitable, scientific, and educational purposes. The goals are to:
- Promote and enhance the practice of nursing administration and leadership in a healthcare setting
- Help members develop skills in administration and leadership, human resources, materials management and finance
- Disseminate information on current practices, new knowledge and technology
- Provide a forum to explore the impact health care issues have on hospitals and nursing practice
- Provide GHA assistance and resources
- Foster and promote a collegial working relationship with other health care executives, medical practitioners and nursing educators
Avant Healthcare Professionals will be exhibiting! Come by, say hello, and learn about bringing experienced, registered nurses to your permanent staff.
Visit event website